U

Wednesday, July 17th, 2024 11:02 PM

need URGENT help with email issues!

We have multiple email accounts - all were working fine until just after 5am this morning when one of them - my work email - quit accessing new mail. When I try to refresh inbox, I get an error message that password is incorrect. I have changed the password in xfinity account settings. I cannot access email on the xfinity website on any computer (which has been a workaround in the past) or on my Mac using the Mail program. 

1 Message

2 months ago

I am also having issues. Can receive email with Outlook, but cannot send. Keeps asking for password, and I also changed password.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hey user_u1170a, thanks for reaching out to Xfinity Support on our forums. Since you have reset the password, are you able to log in here? If so, have you tried completely removing the email from Outlook and re-adding it?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

2 months ago

Update: When I log into xfinity account (the main account) and open Email the inbox is empty.

When I login w/my work email address the wheels spin and then either it Times Out, or tells me the password is incorrect. 

Both accounts are set up as POP, and I cannot change them to IMAP.

Please help!

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

user_vx8fbn Hello! Thank you so much for being active on our Forums and our team is here to help you if you are still experiacning the issues with your email. Please let us know and we are happy to jump on this. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here