U

Contributor

• 

44 Messages

Tuesday, May 14th, 2024 11:38 AM

Email going offline, anyone else having this happen?

Started today. Continually going into "reloading" even while writing an email. SO annoying. This is on my laptop not an app. I have cleared cache and cookies too but it still continues. My internet connection is fine. This doesn't happen on anything else but Xfinity email. 

1 Message

4 months ago

Yes - same here with my email- keeps saying it’s loading and glitching 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello user_enthfs, have you attempted to clear your cache and cookies? Hope you are having a good morning. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

44 Messages

I have XfinityThomasB. It is still on going.

New Poster

• 

15 Messages

@user_enthfs​ I am having the same problem.  

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi there @kellykamow!  Thanks so much for taking the time to speak on your service concerns here on our Community Forum.  We are so glad to hear from you and want to help in any way that we can.  Please feel free to shoot us a private message so that we can get started.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

4 months ago

Mine too ☹️ It’s not working 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

@user_69abad, user_gh5hon, Hi! Thanks for taking the time to visit XFINITY over our forums page for help with the email service reloading and not working. I understand how inconvenient it is when you can't access those emails as a customer myself. I am sorry to learn about this experience. We can help. Are you experiencing this issue while using a 3rd party email client?

Contributor

• 

44 Messages

No. I am using Xfinity.com as always.

1 Message

4 months ago

Yep, same thing happening to me as well. We're in SE Michigan.

xfinity really [EDIT: Language]!

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

922 Messages

Hello, @user_z3qo6k! Thanks for letting us know you are having an issue with the web based email. As has been suggested, have you attempted to clear the cache and cookies on your browser and log back in to see if this continues?

New Poster

• 

15 Messages

4 months ago

I'm getting this too.  Also getting an error message 200 Syntax Error Unexpected Token DOCTYPE is not valid JSON.  I already called Comcast customer service and he said to get a new modem.  It was working fine yesterday, so that's not it.

Contributor

• 

44 Messages

4 months ago

XfinityFrank. As I posted in the beginning of this thread. Personally I have cleared cache and cookies (numerous times actually) the problem continues. Not using a third party email program. Using Xfinity.com on my laptop as well, not an app.

There are obviously other users experiencing this same issue.

Is Xfinity looking in to this from your end?

New Poster

• 

15 Messages

4 months ago

I'm in central Illinois.  I've talked to two customer service people already who just do the same thing and don't resolve it.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

We are glad to help here for you @kellyk3.  When you are ready, please feel free to shoot us a private message.  

(edited)

New Poster

• 

15 Messages

I asked to escalate the issue higher, and I was told that the higher level technicians have been getting calls about this, and that it would be fixed in an hour or so.

1 Message

@XfinityArmand​ why when obviously many people are experiencing the same issue would you want someone to send a "private" message? Why not troubleshoot in the open so all can benefit?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hi there, @user_b9hz6r Thank you for your time. Some issue yes absolutely we do like to troubleshoot in the open so other customers can see if they have the same issue and be able to resolve it themselves. With this issue you are having, we may need to get a ticket opened which we would be asking you for account information which we definitely do not want out in the public eye.-Richard

1 Message

2 months ago

I changed my password today and now i can't send emails from apple mail.  it shows my comcast.net is offline.  any idea how to fix this?  i can send and receive mails through xfinity.com but that isn't my primary way of quickly checking emails.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

user_jlkcc0 After you changed your Xfinity password, were you able to update your password to the new one within Apple Mail? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here