pfindeis125's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

Wednesday, October 4th, 2023 11:10 AM

Closed

Trade in lost

Traded in iPhone usps tracking said it was delivered. But i have not received credit.

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

1 year ago

I have the same issue, I sent them 2 iPhones on the 22nd and USPS said Xfinity got them on the 27th. 
1 of my phones got the credit but the other one did not, I have called Xfinity Mobile many times and still no credit for the 2nd phone.

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

This is not right. Xfinity are you going to rectify this or you just steal phones. Assurance received the phones. Do something about this . I see this is common problem with this company. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @pfindeis125 Thank you for sharing and reaching out on our forums for the trouble with the credit from assurance for your phone. Have you received any communication from assurant regarding the device?

Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

Nothing from assurant

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Thank you for confirming that for us, have you tried to reach out directly to our Xfinity Mobile Team to the number provided above?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

Yes I just my credit due to me.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@pfindeis125 

I recommend reaching out again to the mobile tam to see when the credit will be applied

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

1 year ago

It seems this is a common problem with this assurant company. I need help with this . Problem is when you call it’s like starting over again .

Official Employee

• 

765 Messages

@pfindeis125  When calling Assurant?

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

I have not called assurant you can’t find a number anywhere. I dealt with xfinity not assurant, thats  your contractor, you should call them not me. Xfinity customer service is terrible.  

1 Message

@pfindeis125  did it ever got resolved for you? I am in a similar situation. I have tried calling , chatting and all I get is an answer that it will be fine and I will get the credit. Its been over a month since the device is delivered as per USPS and no status update trade-in on xfinity portal.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

Hey there, @user_adprdp thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your trade-in issues. We would be happy to help you with your concerns as I want to ensure these are resolved for you. Please send us a Direct Message with your full name and your service address.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here