U

Sunday, July 21st, 2024 10:53 PM

Need To speak to a xfinity Mobile Manager for the 98277 area.

Subject: Urgent: Ongoing Issues with My Account and Lack of Support

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my extreme frustration and dissatisfaction with the service and support I have received since attempting to open my account with you in late June. The series of errors and lack of resolution has been both time-consuming and costly for me. Here is a detailed account of my experience:

1. Account Opening and SIM Card Issue:

• In late June, I decided to bring my own phone and confirmed it was compatible with your network. I obtained the port numbers from T-Mobile and ordered a SIM card for my phone. However, when my wife's phone arrived, there was no SIM card for me.
    • My wife's phone was activated with the wrong number, which took half a day to correct.
    • I then spent another half day on the phone with your support team trying to get a SIM card with my number shipped out. Unfortunately, it was activated with the wrong number and shipped out incorrectly, causing another four days of waiting.
  2. Further Delays and Compatibility Issues:

• I contacted you again to request a new SIM card with the correct number. This required a new code from T-Mobile, resulting in more hours wasted. The SIM card never arrived, and after four more days, I called back.
    • Last Thursday, I was informed that my phone no longer works with your service. I spent eight hours on the phone, reaching Tier 2 support, who assured me the SIM card was activated and would arrive by Tuesday. It's now Friday, and there is no record of the SIM card being activated or shipped.
  3. Customer Service Experience:

• Throughout this ordeal, I have been paying for service with both T-Mobile and Xfinity Mobile. Due to your lack of attention to detail, I now have to buy a new phone, which is highly unfair. I purchased this phone from you, so it should be compatible with your service.
    • Yesterday, while driving, I called on a hands-free device to ask for the nearest store location to obtain a SIM card. The representative insisted on account verification, despite my explaining that I was driving. After a frustrating 15 minutes, I was given a store location 30 miles away, which I decided not to visit due to the likelihood of being told my phone isn't compatible.
  4. Lack of Follow-Up and Resolution:

• When I got home, a representative called my wife to help activate my phone. I took the call and requested a supervisor call back. I have yet to receive that call.
    • On Friday, I spent another two hours on chat with multiple representatives who kept passing me around until I had to leave. I asked for a manager to call me back, but still no response. Instead, my trouble ticket was closed without resolution.
  5. Additional Financial Burden:

• I have now purchased the same phone as my wife’s for full price on Amazon, which will arrive tomorrow, because the special offer is no longer available from you. This is yet another problem caused by your lack of customer support.

I am extremely unhappy with the service I have received and the significant amount of time and effort I have wasted. I kindly request immediate action to resolve this issue. I expect a response from a supervisor and a clear plan to rectify these problems without further delay.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Al [Edited: Personal Information]

4o

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

3 months ago

Hey user_gdjel2, thanks for reaching out to Xfinity Support on our forums. That's deifnitely not the experience we want you to have and we'd love to help. When you get a chance, can you send us a direct message?

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct messaging" icon near the top right of the page

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

3 Messages

No, I sent a direct message as requested 6 days ago and have not heard back from anyone. Totally unacceptable. Can I get a phone number to reach someone directly

3 Messages

@XfinityNicolas​No, I sent a direct message as requested 6 days ago and have not heard back from anyone. Totally unacceptable. Can I get a phone number to reach someone directly

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

user_gdjel2 Hi there! We did respond to your message, so we are sorry if you did not receive it! Can you check one more time in your messages to be sure? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here