donnawar's profile

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Tuesday, December 26th, 2023 12:36 PM

Closed

Mobile [Edited]

[Edited: "Inflammatory"] I sent you IPhone 11 months ago in trade for my Samsung galaxy, You got my IPhone and you kept my money, you OWE me over $640.00! Do NOT take my money, TURN OFF Automatic payments!!!

Official Employee

• 

793 Messages

6 months ago

Hello @donnawar. Did you ever open a ticket to get this issue resolved and looked at closer?

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

@XfinityWilliam​ Yes, about a month ago, and why do I even have to go through this?? This is obviously xfinity mobile taking my iPhone and lying about it, I have Proof they got my phone 

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

6 months ago

Xfinity mobile was supposed to give $629 for my iPhone 11, they took my phone and didn't give me anything 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Xfinity mobile ripped me off

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@donnawar 

I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

Text Message: 888-936-4968
Phone: 888-936-4968
Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here