U

Monday, October 30th, 2023 4:51 PM

Closed

iPhone Trade In

I ordered my new iPhone at an Xfinity store as they did not have the model I wanted in stock. I asked about trading in my old phone as I had already looked into trade value on the website. The person assisting me said I would be able to to trade it in after receiving my new phone. So far I haven't been able to find where to start trade in process without making another purchase.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

11 months ago

Hello, @user_q643kc Here is an article https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support/article/trade-in-old-phone that covers trading in your phone. 

3 Messages

Ok, still looks like I can't complete trade-in online without a purchase. I'll try visiting the local store again.

Thank you.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Just following up with you @user_q643kc.  Were you able to get this taken care of in store?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

@XfinityArmand​ Have not had a chance to visit the store. I'll try and get there this week and report back.

Official Employee

• 

944 Messages

@user_q643kc Sounds good! I will set a reminder to check in as well!

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Official Employee

• 

510 Messages

Good afternoon @user_q643kc, hope you are doing well today. We wanted to follow up and see if you were able to make it to the XFINITY store. Let us know when you can. Thanks!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here