BruceW's profile

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.5K Messages

Tuesday, February 8th, 2022 10:19 PM

Closed

Xfinity Rewards Diamond Bluetooth Speaker - Update

I received this email from Comcast today (2/8) concerning the Diamond member Bluetooth speaker I requested on 12/28:

Here's more information on your Xfinity reward

We're sorry you have not yet received your Xfinity Rewards Holiday Gift. Due to supply chain issues, the shipment of your item has been delayed. Your gift is scheduled to ship the week of March 21, 2022.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Mine was worse:

We're sorry you have not yet received your Xfinity Rewards Holiday Gift. Due to supply chain issues, the shipment of your item has been delayed. Your gift is scheduled to ship the week of April 18, 2022.

Thank you for being an Xfinity customer.

Recognized Contributor

• 

238 Messages

@user_270b0b it's always great to hear from our valued rewards members I just wish it was for a different reason. It's great to hear that you were able to choose an awesome gift! These supply chain issues have impacted us all from time to time. I'm still waiting on a gift that I bought for my daughter around Thanksgiving from here favorite social media star. 

I hope when you get the gift the wait makes it even more special. Keep an eye out for any updates on the expected arrival date as it may change. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Be thankful Comcast had bothered to contact you guys. It would be nice if I could hear something from Comcast, requested on 12/22/2021. Have not heard anything from Comcast and I never got a confirmation email or text when I requested my speaker. When I go to the rewards section and click on my Christmas gift from Comcast the speaker shows up and says that it is on the way and shows my shipping address.

The new slogan tagged to Customer Experience, XFINITY: This Is Easy. This Simple. This Is Awesome.

ಠ_ಠ

New Problem Solver

• 

617 Messages

Hi @ABrown123 Thank you for taking the time to reach out this evening about your Xfinity Rewards. We always want to be sure we can provide an accurate update. More than likely, it is being delayed which I know is never the best experience. However, I want to make sure we provide any updates we can.

Please send me a Peer to Peer message so that I can gather your name and full service address

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@ABrown123​ I never received any confirmation or email after I claimed my speaker. Have yet to hear anything. So much for being a long time customer!

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Keep your expectation of Xfinity low and you’ll never be disappointed. Unfortunately, they don’t stand supreme on this hill.

XfinityDanielC told me in a direct message on 3/5.

“Thank you for providing the info requested. I have all the info that I need at this time.  I will check back with you on Monday to allow us to look into what is going on for you. My team is here around the clock if you need anything before then.”

3/7 Monday has come and gone and nothing from XfinityDanielC.

I also received an email from Xfinity on 3/5 stating that I would hear from Xfinity within the next 3-5 business days with an update. It’s been ten business days and not a word from anyone.

Going into business thirty-five years ago early on I learned an expensive lesson, never give someone dates times or a definite unless you are personally handling every aspect of any given process.

XFINITY: This Is Easy. This Simple. This Is Awesome. ಠ_ಠ

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.4K Messages

Hello @ABrown123! I'm sorry to hear you did not get that follow-up message as promised. I'd love to take another look and see what new updates are available for you. Please send us another DM with your first/last name and service address so I can assist. :) 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Me neither. I haven't heard anything. Still waiting.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello, @user_6e65e7. I'm sorry to hear you haven't received an update on your Xfinity Rewards. I'd like the opportunity to review your account to see if I can get more information.

In order to get started, can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.5K Messages

2 years ago

To send the requested information in a private message to Xfinity Support from any forums.xfinity.com page:

• Click "Sign In" if that prompt is visible  

• Click the "Direct Messaging" iconor https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging  

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person" but don't do that. It won't work.

Instead, type Xfinity Support there. As you are typing a drop-down list appears.

• Select "Xfinity Support" from the list. An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter or tap the > icon to send it

See https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/email/cant-create-a-new-email-address/605e52b726aa974d63032d02?commentId=606107ea738c7f46a02b830e for an example.

(edited)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I’ve never received my Bluetooth speaker for being a Diamond reward customer.

Here it is March and I’ve not received it.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hey there, @diamondlady, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums! We would be happy to take a look at your Xfinity Reward details to ensure that you get the speaker you ordered. You have reached the right place! 

Please send us a private message with your name and service address to "Xfinity Support" by clicking on the chat icon at the top right of the page. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.5K Messages

2 years ago

My UPS My Choice account just today posted this info:

Ship From: COMCAST 

3/31/2022 8:38 AM Label Created: Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.

(edited)

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.5K Messages

2 years ago

BT speaker received today 4/5/2022. Seems to work OK.

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

My Bluetooth speaker arrived on April 23rd. Not as good as my Bose soundlink but it did meet my expectations. I found a home for it on my work bench.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here