user_af93f8's profile

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Monday, January 8th, 2024 5:54 PM

Closed

UPS return label needed

I need to return equipment and I need to access and print a return label but the returns system as made it impossible for me to do so. The “Select the devices you'd like to return” doesn't offer a list of equipment to return so I can't get past that page. I can't take this to a store or a UPS.site.  I have this address, can I just ship it here please? I would prefer to not be charged $250 for equipment I have tried to return for 2 weeks.

Complete Recovery Corporation
1065 West Levoy Dr
Taylorsville, UT 84123

Official Employee

• 

944 Messages

9 months ago

Hello there @user_af93f8 ! Thanks for bringing your issue with getting the return done to our attention. I would not recommend just sending it to the address you provided. We want to make sure we are tracking things appropriately. Are you able to visit an XFINITY store location? You can find your nearest location here : https://www.xfinity.com/local/store-offers If not, let me know so we can explore other possibilities. Thanks!

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityFrank

Hello,

Thank you for responding. I am not able to take it to a store. Over the last two weeks I've spoken with 3 reps, chatted with 4, and informed all of them that I have significant physical limitations and that I don’t drive. One rep said that the UPS label and/or pick up return process doesn’t exist and “Don’t you have a friend that will take it to the store?”

When Xfiniti offers an alternative means for return you should make it actually accessible, not tell me to get someone else to do it for me.

I’ve been redirected to the page that doesn’t work through email, text, and voice calls. I talked to a rep yesterday evening who said someone would call me to resolve this and no one has.  He also said he put a ticket in to have the software fixed on the returns page and that I should sign in and refresh it and it would show my devices and it has not. That doesn’t even make sense unless everyone trying to return devices has had the same problem.

I have tried the Xfiniti returns process every day, but there are still no devices listed to select, I’ve contacted Xfiniti nearly every day to get this resolved and the only address I have to send this stuff to I can’t use. Despite this heap of communication, yesterday I found a “this is an attempt to collect a debt” notice and a $250 charge on my account that I can’t access because I am no longer a customer. I can only pay this fee which I am definitely not paying.

Tell me what to do to:

Get the equipment picked up

Get this fee off of my account

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

@user_af93f8 I apologize that this has been an ongoing issue for you. You can take the equipment to a local UPS store as well, and they would be happy to ship the equipment back to us free of charge. Do you have a UPS store in your area you would be able to take the equipment to? 

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

sorry, I didn't think I would have to clarify that I am unable to go to a UPS site for the same reasons I am unable to go to a store, stated above: I have significant physical limitations and that I don’t drive.  

I am not able to take it anywhere. 

I want to schedule a UPS pick up as an alternative 

Your returns page does not list any of my devices, so I can't get past  "Please select a device" 

I want to return the stuff and I want the charge off of my account

How can I do that?

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

@user_af93f8 I apologize and appreciate you confirming. I would be happy to help you with getting this resolved with you. Please send us a Direct Message with your full name and your full address.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

9 months ago

I have done this already. Every employee has a different answer for his issue. With the exceptions listed above, most leading back to the unuseable page so still no resolution.  Today I received an email with the subject line "Reminder To Accept Solution on your post" 

Hahahaa! No.

1 Message

8 months ago

It seems the the device return page only lists devices that are actually active!!!!   So so stupid.  So I have to reactivate my old modem in order to print out a UPS label???  I could not return my new modem that was sent to me broken because I wasn't going to try to activate a broken modem!!!  Just got to the store today to exchange and they are charging me for it.  Have talked to three people so far and they still haven't taken off all the extra charges for the broken modem!!!!  This is getting soooo frustrating.  

You said in your original comment that you could t take it to a UPS store or Xfinity store and the customer service person recommended just that.  Do they even read our problems?  

Guess I'm gonna try to reset upy old modem to try to get a upd label.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_1n4dvi Thanks for reaching out, we should be able to help get a label out to you. Please send us a direct message. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here