Tue, Sep 21, 2021 5:16 PM
I need to upgrade my main tv box to 4k but my local xfinity shops don't have any. Why cant they just ship one to my house so I can upgrade?
1 m ago
I moved your post to Customer Service forum so they can handle this for you.
Hello @Mrjt, I know how important it is to get a new 4k box shipped out. Local service centers do not carry these at this time but I can ship one out to you! Can you private message me your address and name?
To send the requested information:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon or https://comca.st/3hO8hGc
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support"
there. As you are typing a drop-down list appears.
• Select "Xfinity Support" from that list. An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it