Glenn54's profile

Contributor

• 

44 Messages

Sunday, April 18th, 2021 6:23 PM

Closed

Underground cable cut

Construction is currently underway in my neighborhood replacing bad sections of concrete sidewalk. In the process, they are also cutting some underground Comcast cable. I will be having a section replaced in front on my house within the next 30 days where my cable is routed underneath. If my cable is cut during the process, how long does it usually take to get my service restored and who should I contact?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

3 years ago

Hey there, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your upcoming construction work being done to your sidewalk. I definitely hope you do not have any issues with your cable being cut in the process. However, if your cable is cut and your services are interrupted we would be happy to schedule a tech at the earliest convenience to come out to run a line to get you up and running again as quickly as possible.

Keep in mind, this may also require a work order if the techs run a temp line in order to get a new permanent line ran and buried again. This would be accessed during the tech visit. You can reach out through our Xfinity Forums platform and we would be happy to get this appointment set up for you if needed! Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here