davenew31's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, November 26th, 2021 12:57 PM

Closed

tracking my rewards visa card

I am to receive two visa gift cards for switching my mobile service from Verizon to Xfinity.  i was told I could track the cards but have found no way to do that.  Please advise.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

541 Messages

3 years ago

Good morning, @davenew31 and thanks for reaching out through our Community Forums page about your Visa gift cars! Also, thank you for switching over to Xfinity Mobile! I also switched from Verizon, and absolutely love the savings I see every month!

As part of the terms of your Visa gift card promotion, you must have your service for 90 days and keep your account in good standing before your cards will be delivered. Once it gets closer to that time, you can use the following link to track the progress of your cards. Then, simply keep an eye out on the mailbox for a nondescript envelope with your cards inside! Here's that link for you to check the status of your gift cards:

https://comca.st/317qd9i

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityMacey Thank you Macey for the quick response and the perfectly clear explanation.  Merry Christmas!

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

Thank you for letting me go over this information with you today. I hope you have a wonderful day and happy holidays! Don’t forget you can visit https://comca.st/3o1Ba5f or My Account app for answers to all your needs in the future. Have a wonderful day! 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Thank you Macey for the quick response and the perfectly clear explanation.  Merry Christmas!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I signed up for Xfinity mobile and the prepaid Visa card December 1 2021.

My 90 days has passed and I had no luck checking on the status of my prepaid Visa card.

The phone number provided never never answers and the call back option has never has called me back.

The option of checking status online says no record found on multiple tries.

I also tried the “chat” with a bot and that was useless.
There is no other way to contact them.

i certainly hope I was not scammed by Xfinity mobile!

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hey @user_5e3606, thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support on our forums. We apologize you are having trouble getting information on the card. Was the number you tried calling 1 (888) 936-4968?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@user_5e3606​ same here. I switched in February of 2022 and I am getting the same status.  So I called (888) 936-4968 and spoke to some one name Amy. Come to find out.. the rep who did my switch in February lied saying that if I switched my lines I would receive a $100 rebate card for each line I switched. I was deceived and I don't appreciate it. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I have taken a new Xfinity connection in January 2022(had a promo of $100 visa card) and changed my address in April 2022 transferring the same Xfinity internet connection. And now when I check for the status of VISA card, it says I am not eligible for the promotion. Please help. 

And also I have added Xfinity mobile (had a promo for $200), where should I check status for that. 

Problem Solver

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_8a0c88 Hello and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us today. Moving may have disqualified you from getting the reward, but we can certainly take a look for you. Since you are commenting on an old post, can you please create your own post detailing the information, so we can follow our community guidelines? 

For Xfinity mobile concerns,

Xfinity Mobile support via social is currently limited, and we only have access to help with general questions about pricing, service offers, and basic troubleshooting available on https://comca.st/3KGQV9B.

You can contact our Xfinity Mobile support center via any of the following methods for account specific issues:

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I switched my family lines (4) in February of 2022 and I have been unsuccessful with obtaining a status on my gift cards when ever I would dial 800-526-3268.  So I called (888) 936-4968 Mobile support and spoke to some one name Amy. Come to find out the rep who did my switch in February lied saying that if I switched my lines I would receive a $100 rebate card for each line I switched plus the phones would be free. I was deceived and I don't appreciate it. I could have kept who I had. I will definitely be switching back.

Problem Solver

• 

743 Messages

This is never the experience or feeling we want you to have @Rushfamily1768! I would be frustrated and reaching out as well.

Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. However, it's important to us that you're able to get assistance with your concerns from our experts. I see you've already reached out by phone to our mobile number 1 (888) 936-4968, thank you! Our experts can also be reached by chat or text. 

SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968

Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968

Chat: com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

Can you tell me when I’ll receive my 50 dollar for buying a device and my 100 dollar for adding a line they both say complete but I haven’t received anything yet ? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I have been waiting 4 months and have left request for them to resvh out to me and they have ignored me so far. Im getting beyond frustrated with them.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hey @Marysabel87, we apologize you are having trouble getting assistance. Is this also for an Xfinity Mobile visa card promotion? Have you spoken to the agents on the phone and the chat mentioned further up in this thread?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Hi I transferred my 2 mobile numbers and phone from Verizon and was told I would get visa rewards cards and have not received any information on cards or numbers

Expert

• 

30.6K Messages

@user_c14fdfI replied to the thread you made.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here