bbdouglas's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

Friday, June 21st, 2024 2:46 PM

Streamsaver channel list?

I keep getting offers for Xfinity Streamsaver with "Netflix, Apple TV+, Peacock and 40+" channels.  Yet, I have been unable to find ANYWHERE that actually tells you what the "40+ channels" are. I have found multiple sites that just regurgitate the Comcast press release that says "40+ live TV channels including, AMC, A&E, Hallmark, History Channel, Lifetime, WEtv, plus over two dozen integrated FAST channels like AccuWeather, NBC News, TODAY All Day and Xumo Movies."

Ok, so that accounts for 10 of the "40+" channels... what are the rest?  My sneaking suspicion is that most or all of them are just the same old rehashed stuff you can get on PlutoTV or other similar free streaming apps, but so far I haven't found any site or forum threads that are helpful beyond what the press release already said.

And do I need any sort of Xfinity equipment to make use of this service?  No streaming box from them or anything of the like?  (I already have Apple TV's, Roku, Fire Sticks, you name it...)

Official Employee

• 

903 Messages

3 months ago

Hi there, @bbdouglas! Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Community Forum and for your interest in StreamSaver! There are 2 versions of StreamSaver: 

Details here:

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/streamsaver-offers-overview

1-Xfinity StreamSaver: Add Netflix Standard with ads ($6.99/mo value), Peacock Premium (with ads) ($5.99/mo value), and Apple TV+ ($9.99 value) to either your Xfinity Internet or your Xfinity TV subscription for only $15/month.
Xfinity Internet or TV service is required.

2-NOW StreamSaver: Add Netflix Standard with ads, Peacock Premium (with ads), and Apple TV+ to your NOW TV subscription for an additional $10/month (total monthly cost of $30/month) (taxes extra, pricing subject to change). 
Xfinity Internet service is required.

The 40 channels you are referring to are part of the NOW StreamSaver option. The list of channels included are here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/now-tv-overview

As far as equipment, you can use an X1 box, Xumo Stream Box, Flex streaming TV Box, but it is not required. You can also use any device that can access to the Xfinity Stream app — available on web (xfinity.com/stream), mobile (Apple and Android), Xumo Stream Box, Xfinity Flex, FireTV, Chromecast, and Apple AirPlay. And for the other apps, any third-party device that is supported by Netflix, Peacock, and Apple TV+.

1 Message

2 months ago

So you have to have an internet or TV package with Xfinity in order to add one of these?

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

user_a2vz4q, Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to XFINITY over our forums page for help with the Stream Saver inquiry. We are honored by your interest. Great question. We can help. You are correct. Would you like us to see what deals we have for you today to save you money?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

1 month ago

I have been searching and I can't find a real list of channels. How's that possible? So sneaky. I am afraid I will purchase it and then all I can get is stuff that I have no interest for.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hey @user_dm79bc, Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the Xfinity StreamSaver service. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you.

We do provide two different Xfinity StreamSaver bundles. We offer Xfinity StreamSaver which includes the Apple TV+, Netflix, and Peacock streaming services. Our second offering is our Xfinity NOW StreamSaver bundle includes the Apple TV+, Netflix, Peacock and our NOW TV streaming services. 

If you subscribe to our Xfinity NOW StreamSaver Bundle at $30.00 per month, you would have access to our NOW TV service. You can find a list of channels by visiting our 'NOW TV – Stream Live TV and On Demand Channels - Xfinity' web portal. 

Once you visit the web portal, you can scroll down to the "Frequently Asked Questions" where it has the option for "What channels are included with NOW TV".

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here