U

Tuesday, April 2nd, 2024 11:29 PM

Reward prepaid visa card

This card is a fake gift! I tried to activate it for months and I couldn't get it to work properly. I tried to call infinity about the problem but was passed around from recorded message to recorded message. I was never able to talk to a REAL person. Customer service is  still horrible!!

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

4 months ago

Hi @user_cqr93e Thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Community Forums. Are you able to view your incentive Xfinity Incentive Tracker here? 

2 Messages

NO. I never got an answer. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

We are glad to take a closer look at this for you @user_cqr93e!  Please feel free to shoot us a private message so that we can get all the particulars from you and get started.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here