U

5 Messages

Monday, March 4th, 2024 7:34 PM

Closed

Reward not available

I received an email today saying "See Kung Fu Panda 4 in theaters, on us". Xfinity rewards will give me a code to be used in Fandango for a free ticket. But going to Xfinity Rewards doenst show the reward or the code. I used thee chat fucntion and the rep didnt know what i was talking about and gave me a phone number for "promotions". The phone number doesnt work. I can not get anybody from Xfinity Rewards to talk to. Why doesnt my reward show?

Official Solution

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

2 months ago

All, Thank you for your questions and comments related to the King Fu Panda 4 Xfinity Rewards. Unfortunately, some of our Xfinity Rewards have limited availability. This means that once all the available rewards have been claimed, they will be unavailable for anyone else to claim. The email messages that go out about our Xfinity Rewards are pre-scheduled so they are automated and sent regardless of reward availability. We understand the inconvenience this may have caused and we will be passing along that feedback to our Xfinity Rewards Team. 

Official Employee

• 

313 Messages

2 months ago

Hello @user_z43qrx! I apologize that you are experiencing issues redeeming your Xfinity Reward, and I'll be happy to look into this issue for you. Please send us a direct message with your first/last name and full address. You can start by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message. If you're signed in to your forums profile and because you have already posted to the public page, you should have the option to do so.

5 Messages

Thanks for the prompt response, i send the message as instructed.

1 Message

I am having the same issue.

3 Messages

@XfinityTy​ I am also having this issue

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@DLM999 Thank you so much for letting us know. With this offer it was a very limited supply for the tickets available. If you are not able to redeem the offer that would mean there are no longer any tickets available. Keep an eye out for more offers in the future as this one went fast due to opening weekend being this upcoming weekend for Kung Fu Panda 4! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

There’s no point in sending me an email 15 minutes ago if all the tickets were claimed days ago. So much for being Platinum level….

New Poster

• 

16 Messages

2 months ago

I am having the same issue too.  Classic xfinity.

7 Messages

2 months ago

I am having the same issue too. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Good afternoon @user_u5aszz, and thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums to let us know that you are also experiencing this issue. To confirm, are you having issues redeeming the same Kung Fu Panda 4 reward? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

7 Messages

I followed the email instruction and see the reward gray out and stated it is fully claimed. I checked the activity and there is nothing there except 

Kung Fu Panda 4 Activity Kit

very confusing. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Thank you for confirming that you followed the email instructions and see the reward grayed out. We're happy to look into your Kung Fu Panda reward concerns. To get started, may we please have your first and last name along with the service address on the account? To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

We look forward to working with you further. 

7 Messages

Thanks for the prompt response, i send the message as instructed.

1 Message

[Edited: "Language"]

Never used a reward before and I've been loyal to xfinity for over 8 years.  You guys have to do better. Not even a... "while supplies last", footnote?

Cheesus peeps! Get it together!

(edited)

2 Messages

2 months ago

They’ve all been claimed is what it showed me 🥹

1 Message

I am also seeing that on my account 😭

Official Employee

• 

500 Messages

@user_z43qrx, thank you for using the Community Forums page. I would be happy to look into this for you and provide additional information on your options for this reward. Is the option to claim not available for you?

5 Messages

2 months ago

I got the email at 11:12 AM ET, clicked on the link less than 5 minutes later and there was no message on availability at all. Still doesnt show anything in my rewards

2 Messages

It took hours for mine to finally show in my rewards that they had been claimed. I wish they offered them to every customer with no limit on claims.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I also received an offer on free Kung Fu Panda 4 tickets this morning and it was too shaded saying Fully Claimed.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @user_0e9aa2, thanks for reaching out for help with your reward redemption. We do apologize, but the Kung Fu Panda Xfinity Rewards has been fully claimed and no longer available. As there were a limited amount available, the promotion has come to an end.

5 Messages

2 months ago

Just got the following in private messaging with support: "I do see the offer of the "Kung Fu Panda 4 in theater with a ticket on us" offer, but unfortunately, there were limited tickets available, and this is showing "sold out". I apologize if this is not viewable on your end. Are there any other rewards you would like me to check on, or is there anything else that I may be able to assist you with today? 
- Ty" . So it seems they sent the email knowing full well that there was no availability.

In other words, somebody's compensation in Xfinity is related to driving traffic and eyeballs to the Xfinity Rewards page ;-) 

(edited)

2 Messages

2 months ago

Same happened to me. Comcast XFinity sent me an email ONLY a few hours ago saying I'm eligible to get 2 Free tickets, just click on link in email. I click on link, sign into account, and then the website says this reward has already been Fully Claimed. So, thanks for getting my hopes up and then letting me know there's actually no more tickets available. Disappointing. What a let down. :-(

7 Messages

2 months ago

I am not sure if Xfinity doesn't know to count or fandangos has scammed us all. There is only certain amount of reward members and the last day to claim the ticket is 3/15. How come the ticket is all out on the 1st day? Again, one or both of them is not doing right thing. Thx

Official Employee

• 

895 Messages

Thank you for sharing your feedback and experience with us here on our Xfinity Community Forums support. We do apologize, but the Kung Fu Panda Xfinity Rewards has been fully claimed and no longer available. The reward was anticipated to be available until March 15th if all tickets had not been redeemed. As the was a limited amount available, the promotion has come to an end. 

2 Messages

Then they should not have dont a limited offer and it should have been for all accounts sent to.  Some hopes had been crushed

1 Message

2 months ago

Same happened to me when I couldn't get code for movie

Official Employee

• 

697 Messages

Hello @user_fqu092. With this offer it was a very limited supply for the tickets available. If you are not able to redeem the offer that would mean there are no longer any tickets available. Please Keep an eye out for more offers in the future in your comcast email with our awesome Xfinity Rewards promotions.

1 Message

2 months ago

Had the same problem! Opened the email immediately since our kids want to see it and there was no Kung Fu Panda offer in the email. Really dissapointing. 

7 Messages

2 months ago

I dare Xfinity shows us how many tickets offered for how many members. Golden tickets in Willy Wonka???

See Kung Fu Panda 4 in theaters, on us

Kung Fu Panda 4 Fandango Movie Ticket Reward: Offer ends 3/15/24. Offer limited to Silver and Gold tier Xfinity Rewards members 18+ with account in good standing while supplies last.

__PRESENT

Official Employee

• 

780 Messages

@user_u5aszz This is a great question.  We are unsure of how many tickets will be offered. The winners were notified through their Xfinity rewards portal. Please let us know if you have any additional account concerns we can help with. 

5 Messages

Wait, what do you mean with "the winners"? If this is a rafle then you have to indicate it as such with winning odds or you can be in trouble. If it's not, and is based on first come first serve, still is a very bad business practice (if not illegal) to send an email when you already know there are no tickets avaialble !!.

I still suspect the real reason is you only had a very minimum ammount of tickets (heck, you dont even need to have any, right?) but that you wanted to get more people visiting the Rewards site so somebody in Xfinity can meet the Q1 numbers for visitors. Or even get data from people interested to send ads through all your other companies. So many posibilities.....

1 Message

2 months ago

Tried using code. Not working! 

1 Message

2 months ago

Got the email, clicked on the link within 5 minutes, and it’s showing “Fully claimed”. Thanks for nothing, Comcast!

7 Messages

WOW, Comcast still sends out the free ticket email today, unbelievable. It is gone for me yesterday already. I just want to see if empty promises email still send out tomorrow. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

We understand your frustrations @user_u5aszz, and appreciate your feedback. We will be sure to pass it along and apologize for the frustrating experience. 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Would have been nice to know what "fully claimed" means when I haven't even redeemed my movie ticket, but of course it states in the fine print "while supplies last". That's misleading.

Official Employee

• 

542 Messages

@vinner4 If you are not able to redeem the offer that would mean there are no longer any tickets available. Keep an eye out for more offers in the future. We know many wanted those tickets. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

2 months ago

I apologize that the Kung Fu Panda 4 reward went so fast, @user_gm3b7v. I am seeing the same information on my end that the reward is sold out. 

This comment was created from this reply
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here