U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, May 25th, 2022 7:12 PM

Closed

Return Device

Sharad [Edited: "Personal Information"]. [Edited: "Personal Information"] Account # [Edited: "Personal Information"]. I couldn't see an option to print a ups label. Please send us an option to print a  ups label as i am not in a position to drop off the devices. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

2 years ago

Hello, @user_393593 thanks for contacting our Xfinity Support Team over our Forums. If you are unable to go to the store to drop off the equipment no worries we have you covered. Please visit our Digital Returns Center here (https://comca.st/3r9ctVp) where you will sign in and you can select the equipment you would like to return. Additionally, you can also request a return label through our My Account app. Have you tried either of these options? 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityJorge​ good morning, I have tried both the options. and do not see the option to select devices to return and print a label.

Official Employee

• 

842 Messages

You will need to go to https://comca.st/3MShdaO, log in under the Primary username, click on "Devices", on the right side, click on "Return a Device" and then just select the equipment you need to return to print out a label. 

If you are unable to do this, you can also just take the equipment you want to return into any participating UPS store locations, and they will ship it for you at no additional cost to you. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

'This feature is unavailable' notification is what I get. I do not see the option of devices. Could you check if we have returned any device? 

Official Employee

• 

842 Messages

Absolutely! I will be more than happy to take a look at that for you, @user_393593 !

Will you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?
~~~~
To send a "Peer to peer" message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here