LongtimeUser's profile

Contributor

• 

17 Messages

Monday, April 17th, 2023 5:27 PM

Closed

Notifications of planned outage

​Internet, TV, and phone went down suddenly during work, and they now say it was planned!  [Edited: "Language"]  Give us some kind of notification in advance!  No emails, no texts, no fliers on the doors, nothing in the mail, and nothing in the Xfinity app until the outage occurs. Then they lock us out from complaining until their work is done. Maybe the company should be fined for things like this. Next is to call my legislators and see if they’ll go after Comcast for this negligence.​

Contributor

• 

17 Messages

1 year ago

I just filed a complaint with a senator and the FCC.  So much for being a “platinum” customer of Comcast if this is how they treat us.

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

Hi there! Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a message, you must be signed in. Please click the envelope icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

17 Messages

Thanks but the FCC assigned a case and Comcast is supposed to contact me on that.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

@LongtimeUser In the future if there is anything that our team can assist you with, feel free to post a new message on our forum. We're here 24/7.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

We had our "upgrade" this morning.   I was getting 800+ on a gigabit account, and now  I am getting 500 from their own speedtest on the site.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Hello there @Kaos333 thanks for contacting our team over forums and we are happy to help. In order to get started, can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here