U

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

Thursday, December 16th, 2021 9:03 PM

Closed

Never Received $200 Rewards Card

I have a $200 Rewards Card that I never received because Xfinity didn't put in my apartment number on the letter they supposedly sent me.  Never got an email or notification.  Still waiting on that Rewards card, but am about to move to another address.  It's funny how they offer promotions but make it a headache to get them.  You can view the rewards you're supposed to receive here: https://xfinityincentivetracker.com/  Please contact me, I've been on hold for 30 minutes. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

3 years ago

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to reach out. Is this for your residential services or Xfinity Mobile? 

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

@XfinityAirelle Attached is what I see on my end on the XFinity tracker.  I was supposed to receive a $200 Prepaid card and the offer is listed under "Escalation"

New Problem Solver

• 

318 Messages

Hello @user_66aea3, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us on the forums I hope you are doing well. I appreciate you sending us the screenshot of what you are seeing on your end in regard to the gift card issue you are experiencing. We will want to take a closer look at this on our end and see what is going on with this.

Can you send us a Direct message with your first and last name and address to get started?

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

3 years ago

Contacted "Support" via direct message.  They ask me if the reward card was for mobile services and when I said I'm not sure if it's for mobile or residential, they claim they don't have access to review the offer.  But they give me a handy link to an automated support chat system that refuses to answer questions.  So essentially X Finity engages in false advertising.  It is clear that I am owed a $200 Rewards card, that they omitted my apartment number so the Rewards card would arrive back in the mail and then when I complain they send me through customer service loops that can't resolve the issue.

I will definitely be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and elsewhere.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

We are happy to help and make sure you have the information needed to check the status of your promotion. Did you have a chance to call the phone number listed when you clicked on view details on the incentive page?  

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

Let me just also point out that this is a support forum and your answers to my questions are to directly message support, who then tells me to call support, who says that I have the wrong department and forwards me to another support, who never picks up. 

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

Was told to use the "Contact Us" button on Xfinity tracker.  That was a week ago and they never got back to me.

Problem Solver

• 

785 Messages

Thank you for reaching back out to us . I do see that we are working with you in a Peer to Peer direct message thread. We will be more than happy to get to the bottom this through our Peer to Peer direct message. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

You are not working with me at all in the direct thread.  the "customer service" person on the direct thread told me to use the "Contact us" button on the Xfinity tracker and the prompt said someone would be in touch within 3-5 business days. I haven't heard back and that was nearly two weeks ago.  This is absolutely ridiculous.  I am going to move forward with filing complaints with the Better Business Bureau and Federal Trade Commission tomorrow. I'm tired of dealing with this and being transferred from department to department, where no one does anything about the issue.  You guys can deal with BBB and FTC regarding this nonsense.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here