U

Friday, October 27th, 2023 4:30 PM

Closed

NEED TO SPEAK TO REAL PERSON

I’ve been trying to contact a real Xfinity agent for days now but every time I call the ONLY number they give me it takes me to a bot that’s absolutely no help, asks for info which I give then says I need to sign in and hangs up, absolutely 0 help. If I go on the app like it suggests and type “speak to agent” it just gives me the same bs about how I need to pay to reconnect services to be able to do anything, Xfinity customer service support is absolutely terrible 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

9 months ago

Hello and welcome to Comcast @user_k5qm49. I am sorry to hear that you have not been successful in talking with an agent. You have reached the right place and I am happy to assist you today. How can we help you today? 

5 Messages

I literally just want to talk to a real person on the phone over a billing issue, can I please have a number that will work that won’t take me to a bot that hangs up after I give them my information, the “1800-xfinity” number is of no help 

Official Employee

• 

590 Messages

Thank you so much for clarifying that for us, @user_k5qm49! I am very sorry to hear about the experience with speaking with someone. We can certainly help with you directly here on Forums in DM to get the billing concerns resolved. Can you please send us a DM to get started?

Will you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?
~~~~
To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

Their official 800 number is a Joke!!! All you do is get further disrespect from this company? By a chatbot who literally doesn’t allow you to talk to a live person (which is not helpful at all!!) then the bot will disconnect you!!!!

Official Employee

• 

981 Messages

@user_q88ily Thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Community Forums page. If there happens to be anything we can support you with, please do not hesitate to create a new forums post with a detailed description of the concern, so we can help address. We also have a variety of ways you can contact us by visiting Contact us on Xfinity.com 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

8 months ago

I totally agree. I've spent 30 minutes [Edited: Language] around.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hey @user_wt8srj,

Thank you for reaching out to us on our official Xfinity Community Forums support page. We have a wide variety of ways to reach out for support. I highly encourage visiting our main 'Xfinity Customer Service - Contact Us' page or call 1-800-XFINITY. If there happens to be anything we can support you with, please do not hesitate to create a new forums post with a detailed description of the concern so we can help address.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here