adiemus0's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, October 8th, 2024 1:51 AM

Need to move overhead line to underground conduit

Hello - I am not a current customer, but I am in the process of completing an addition on my home and we are planning to move all of our overhead utility lines to underground conduit. The conduit has been installed but I am having trouble getting in touch with someone who can actually help me schedule an appointment to relocated the cable. Can anyone here help?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

11 days ago

Hi @adiemus0 Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the cables being moved. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.To send a "Direct Message":
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Hi @XfinityJanelle  - I was able to chat live with an agent and schedule a tech appointment. Thanks for your help.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@adiemus0 Thank you for letting us know. Our team would be happy to follow up with you after your appointment or you can feel free to reach back out if more help is needed. We are here for you!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here