U

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Monday, January 10th, 2022 11:03 PM

Closed

Missing Rewards Card - never received $250 VISA

Hi, I signed up for TV & Internet and was promised a $250 prepaid VISA card as an incentive which I was counting on.  I have repeatedly called phone #'s, tried various different websites suggested to track down the card and get the problem fixed.  Nothing has worked so I have finally wound up here after a google search in which it appears MANY PEOPLE are having the same problem!  Can someone please help me out here ??

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

2 years ago

@user_53c76d Good afternoon! Thank you for reaching out to our Social Media Team! I completely understand wanting to make sure you receive your Visa gift card, especially this time of year! I would be happy to get you in the right direction today. Have you tried to check the status of your gift card through the website? 

https://comca.st/3zK4bqe

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@XfinityKassie Yes, I have.  Multiple times.  I continually get a message saying they can't find my information even though what I input was correct.  Thanks for any help you can give.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@user_53c76d Shoot! I'm sorry to hear that! Are you using the phone number and billing zip code or the account number? The typical timeframe for the Visa gift cards is about 16 weeks.  Which is completing your first 90 days, and then it's sent out the billing cycle after. I would be happy to check the status on my end. Please send me a Direct Message with your name and service address so that I may check on your Visa for you. 

To send a "Peer to peer" message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

HI.  Yes, I put in the phone # and billing zip.  Can't recall if I tried my account #.  It's gone way over the time frame I was told when I picked up my equipment.

I am not seeing a 'peer to peer' icon anywhere.  I'm on a PC Windows 10 laptop.  Where would I look for that icon.  And what does it look like ?

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

I must say Xfinity user interface is one of the LEAST intuitive interfaces I've come across in a loooong time!  I'm happy to send the info requested if I know how to access the peer to peer chat.  Thanks for your help.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

We would highly recommend inputting your Xfinity Account number in order to determine the status of the Prepaid Visa Gift Card. With the Prepaid Visa Gift Card, you would need to keep the account within good standing for a minimum of 90 days from the start date of services. Good standing means paying the service bill on time, no late payments, no delinquent balances, or temporarily disconnected. Would you be able to locate your Xfinity Account number by looking over an Xfinity service bill by visiting our How to View Your Bill Online support page? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

2 years ago

Same situation here!  SO MANY people are having this problem.  We pay our bills on time, but they drag their feet when it comes to honoring promotions. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

LOL is this gift card some kind of scam? I never received mine either!!! [Edited: "Language"] Xfinity? If you can't afford to give out a gift card then DON'T offer it!!!

(edited)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Same here, I should have received  a $100 gift card for internet, and $200 card for the phone i bought in store. After 5-7 months from purchase I never received anything

Official Employee

• 

842 Messages

Thank you for reaching out to me. I do appreciate your time and patience. Will you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?
~~~~
To send a "Peer to peer" message:
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Same here I never got my 100 gift card try calling the number Xfinity gave me and no one is there to answer. Any of you guys got your gift cards?

Problem Solver

• 

954 Messages

Hello @the_1. I would love to look into the Gift card offer you are referring to. I would like to check to see that you meet all the requirements to get the gift card, and if so, we can fill out a ticket to get you the gift card. Please send me a direct message with your first and last name, along with your complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.   

Here are detailed steps to direct message us:  

• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
  • Click the direct message icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
  • Press Enter to send your message 

New Poster

• 

13 Messages

2 years ago

I have an on-going issue with a promised $50 Visa reward gift card for purchasing a new smart phone 12/17/2021 and paid that day. When rewards site checked on 2/10/2022, 2/24/2022 each time stated completed and pkg on the way 2-4 weeks. Called 3/2/2022 talked to "David" who gave nothing more than scripted comments stating 2-4 weeks till delivery. Checked site 3/17 stated same as above. Called again 3/23/2022 spoke with "Gabrielle" who while seeming more concerned stated 3 tickets open on issue and if no receipt call in 2 weeks. Checked site 4/5/2022 then called talked with "Cory" who was clearly not concerned said 2-4 weeks; I said should I contact BBB and he said I guess you should. I asked to speak with supervisor and put on hold then transferred back to the Xfin general phone number. It appears no one at Xfin could care less about the promises made. Oddly, I when I upgraded my tv package December 14 2021, I was told by "Briana" the upgrade made me eligible for a $200 Visa gift card after I paid for 3 full months of the package. Amazingly, I got an email stating that card was in process and 2-4 weeks delivery in the mail. (I never received any such notification other than what the Rewards site stated as "completed". I actually received that card as promised within 2 weeks of the 3/22/2022 email. After the frustration of the $50 Visa card, I was surprised. I have copies of all the screen shots of the various dates of checking the Rewards site. I may attempt one more phone call then will see how else to pursue - perhaps our local tv news station which investigates scam issues such as this. Xfin should be ashamed of these inferior customer practices.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I agree, Xfinity is lying about those gift card rewards I believe, I too have reached out and been told it's coming and I'll get an e-mail to verify that. NOTHING is done!!!! No e-mail, no gift card, NOTHING. So much for being a long time valued customer.

Problem Solver

• 

528 Messages

Please send me a private message with your full name and full address. I can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity
Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Press Enter to send it

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

Having the exact same issue. Got the offer in Oct 2021. I'm still waiting for the gift card. Tracking says it can't find, and customer support escalation is getting dragged longer. I also have screenshot proofs. No solution yet.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Yeah this is ridiculous I’m about ready to get me a lawyer cause this has to be wrong on so many levels to lie to someone just to get them to switch services honestly 

Official Employee

• 

923 Messages

Hi, @user_27cfc3. I am sorry to hear of your frustration. If you're having the same issue with a missing gift card, have you checked the link above to see what the status is? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I was supposed to receive a $100 gift card within 16-18 weeks of account opening, if I maintained service for 90 days in good standing.  I established service February 28.  I reached 90 days of service in good standing on May 30. 18 weeks from account opening was July 4. I have not received the gift card. I checked the status and it says "Pending Fulfillment Eligibility," which I obviously already fulfilled. I called, sat on hold for 30 minutes, and no one ever answered. It seems like Xfinity is begging for a class action lawsuit, but I'd rather just have my $100 gift card.

Official Employee

• 

968 Messages

@user_9293ec Thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Community Forums. We are happy to take a look for you. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

We're suppose to get two

200 dollars gift cards and opening cell phone accounts, but haven't heard anything. It has been over 2 months.

Problem Solver

• 

385 Messages

Hey there  @user_96ad1c! Thanks for being part of our XFINITY Mobile family.

I'm certainly sorry to hear you have not received the gift cards for the purchase of the cell phones you had purchased. We would love to help, however, we do not have the ability to review account specifics over social media. Typically, the gift cards get sent out about 6-8 weeks following activation. Here is a helpful link where you can track the status; https://comca.st/3clYYgN. We suggest to also follow up with our awesome  Mobile experts via one of the following methods: • SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968 • Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968 • Chat: comca.st/2VSTyBT (which I know you've already tried) Our XFINITY Mobile partners are available daily from 7 am to 9 pm EST. I'm confident they'll be able to get this resolved for you. We're here 24/7 if you have any general XFINITY Mobile questions in the future.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

SAME, I have contacted Xfinity multiple times and they keep saying that they will "send another one" and I never receive anything. They even told me once to go to the store and they would have it there for me, which I did, and the Xfinity employee basically laughed in my face instead of helping, and just said there's absolutely nothing he could do. 

Worst service ever. Xfinity needs to get sued for this since it's false advertisement. It was an incentive for us to sign up with Xfinity to begin with.

Administrator

• 

656 Messages

@sandia91

It's beyond inappropriate that any employee, let alone a customer facing one in our store fronts, would treat any person in such a way. We would want to follow-up with that stores leadership team immediately to address the situation.

As for the missing gift cards, we do have an escalation path to follow for customers who have not received their incentives. We can notify the product teams to address the situation for your account.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

I have been waiting for more than 3 months but haven't received the VISA card as the agent promised when I switched to Xfinity. Called them and they said because I already received a free phone, there will be no VISA card. This is NOT TRUE. I still keep the copy of my chat with the agent when opening the line:

"for Samsung galaxy S22 ultra you would be paying $33.33 per month for next 24 month after adding the dollar 400 discount plus you would be getting a $200 prepaid visa card"

Xfinity uses excuses to get away with its promotion. This is [Edited: "Language"].

I will never recommend Xfinity to anyone and will stop the service after 2 years.

(edited)

Problem Solver

• 

571 Messages

Hello, @user_bfa74e I am so sorry to hear of your experience. I would like to look into this further with you. Please send our team a direct message including your full name and address. 

To send a Direct Message:

Ensure you are logged in

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3cQ5ht4

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

(Credit to @BruceW)

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

I have been waiting for more than 3 months but haven't received the VISA card as the agent promised when I switched to Xfinity. Called them and they said because I already received a free phone, there will be no VISA card. This is NOT TRUE. I still keep the copy of my chat with the agent when opening the line:

"for Samsung galaxy S22 ultra you would be paying $33.33 per month for next 24 month after adding the dollar 400 discount plus you would be getting a $200 prepaid visa card"

I will never recommend Xfinity to anyone and will stop the service after 2 years.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Got it resolved by Xfinity Executive Resolution after 2 days. I'm a happy customer now.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here