U

Friday, July 19th, 2024 3:51 AM

Military appreciation gift card

I received an email on May 1st stating that I qualified for a $180 prepaid gift card for my military service. I have been verified by xfinity as a veteran for over 1 year but somehow still had to wait to verify my service. The tracker said the gift card should have been available on July 15th. Today is the 18th and I have still not received it. Can someone please check into this. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

3 months ago

Hello, @user_p82v3h. I want to start off by thank you for your service. I appreciate you making us aware you haven't received this gift card via Forums. I'd be more than happy to help figure out the status of this reward and do everything I possibly can to get this resolved for you.

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

3 months ago

I'm in the same boat..I found that even though it shows available it takes another 10 days to get to you via email..learned this from previous gift card of $50..

Official Employee

• 

965 Messages

Hi there @user_58695d, were you able to ultimately receive your card?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

I need to correct my current status I'm also am still waiting BUT my 10 days isn't up til the 27th..I am positive they will follow thru once again.

😇

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@user_58695d, got it! Let us know if for any reason you don't receive it and we can help look into it!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

5 Messages

3 months ago

I’m going through the same process, says July 17th but still nothing. I’ve called ( which is the worst service experience ever), chatted and still haven’t received anything. I’ve been a customer for 25 years and never had issues but these last couple of years Xfinity has really been a huge nightmare to deal with. It is impossible to get a response to your question or help with any issues after spending an hour plus on the phone, so disappointing.

Contributor

• 

21 Messages

Did you get your gift card yet?

Contributor

• 

21 Messages

3 months ago

Any updates? Because mine says we qualified July 17th, and people on the phone say I need to wait until September to get the email. Bonkers.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Yes..spoke to dept. handling the military gift cards..she said due to the amount of requests that 14-16 weeks from date we qualified for gift cards..sad but appreciate the acknowledgement fron xfinity..mine qualified in May she said by September I should receive it.

Contributor

• 

21 Messages

@user_58695d​ that feel insane. We shouldn’t have to wait that long for an email. 

2 Messages

@user_rsqwgb​ I was told I needed to call the gift card company. They said I wouldn't receive it until sept/Oct. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

I received the email that my military appreciation gift card is ready. The link that is in this email to activate is not working!?!?
I called and was told the site was temporarily down but would be back later that same day.  Still, a day later, the link to activate the card is not working.  What is going on with XFINITY?         

t

Contributor

• 

21 Messages

@AXx​ when did you sign up?

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

I was told it takes 12 to 14 weeks after your approved..

I did get mine..it took approximately 10 weeks after approval..good luck..

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Sry misunderstood where you were in process..system was up for me..a little bit of a pain to do but was able to do..

Contributor

• 

21 Messages

@user_58695d​ yeah, its been 14 weeks for me, and no one is helping me, giving me the same information over and over again.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here