paramovv's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Friday, June 9th, 2023 6:01 PM

Closed

lower monthly bill

Hello, I would like to lower my bill or find another plan with similar speeds for a decent price.  Tank you

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

1 year ago

We appreciate you taking the time to work with us today. We were able to find a promotion that fits your needs and budget which solved your concerns today. Furthermore, we are so happy that we found an option that fits your needs. If you have concerns or questions in the future, please feel free to author a new post, and we will be happy to assist. Have a great day. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

@paramovv  Hi! We can certainly check on the best offers for your needs.  Please send a direct message with your name and address. 

Make sure you are signed in to forums

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon(direct message) near the bell icon.

2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)

4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

1 year ago

Thank you, Ethan. Unfortunately, there is no  "Xfinity Support" choice there, I can see many other choices/names including your name. What would you recommend?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@paramovv  I recommend clearing your cache and cookie or trying another browser. Let me know. 

(edited)

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@XfinityEthan​ It was a challenge, checked three browsers, cleared cookies, and find out that "Xfinity Support" = "Xfinity_Support". Message sent.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@paramovv  Thanks for doing that. Looks like we are having some technical issues and your DM did not come through. Try again in half an hour. If you did get a reply from somebody, ignore me. 🙂

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@XfinityEthan​ Thank you for letting me know. It has been almost 30 min without a response. I will send the message again. P.S Notifications also not working :(

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@paramovv Yes our team is working on a fix. We will reach out with an update. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here