kjakubowsk's profile

Contributor

• 

157 Messages

Saturday, January 9th, 2021 6:00 AM

Closed

Live TV Breaking Up

Ever since last night, live TV (all channels) has been breaking up and pixelating on all of our boxes (Oswego, IL).  I've restarted all of them and the issue persists.  We have been able to watch shows off the DVR with no issues and apps through the box also seem fine (Amazon, Netflix).

The Xfinity account app states "TV, Internet, Voice outage detected" with no ETA on when it will be fixed.  This is been going on since last night.  What is the issue?  Normally there is at least an ETA on the app as to when the issue will be fixed.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I have had this same problem for over a
Month now here in Wakefield, MA just outside of Boston. When ever I do get a live person they make me feel like I am crazy and act like I do not make any sense. Now I can’t even see where to email some one because I lost all internet and TV. Horrible service that is over priced!

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

3 years ago

Hi @kjakubowsk, and others who may be experiencing pixelation while watching live TV. Thanks for using the Forum to bring this to our attention. Normally tiling and pixelation can indicate an issue with signals or an issue at your plant. If an outage was reported, your local maintenance team is already aware and investigating. Once a resolution is found, an ETA would be provided in the My Account App. I understand how much of an inconvenience this may be and would like to help if this hasn't already been resolved for you. To determine the cause of your problem, we'll need to take a deeper look into your account. 

Please let us know if you still see pixelated images on live TV? 

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

3 years ago

Hi @Mjdbos85! Sorry for the experience you're having. Has this been resolved for you? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here