U

Saturday, August 24th, 2024 8:01 PM

keep getting automatically signed out of website

recently created a account and went through the steps to set up internet service for a new house. once completed the site just went back to the main page and I never received a confirmation email. Now when I try to sign in on the top right of screen I click the "sign In" button, and successfully sign in the icon flashes to the purple circle indicating I am signed in and then back to "sign in". basically its automatically signing me out. When try to sign in on the app it says unauthorized. I tried clearing the cache incognito etc. nothing works.  

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

2 months ago

Hello @user_l6ihdv, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  I understand your concern with the new account, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address.

To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

how do I fix it, I can't not stay signed in

even though I have checked stay signed in????

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

Thanks for confirming, caabear. I can see how continuing to get signed out would be frustrating. Are you using the same device each time? Have you checked your browser settings or tried clearing your caches and cookies and then signing in to see if that helps?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here