U

Saturday, December 30th, 2023 11:25 PM

Closed

Is this legit or is it a scam?

Xfinity Customer Reward Program
Congratulations!
30 de diciembre de 2023
Every day, we select a small group of Xfinity users to participate in a customer satisfaction survey and give them a chance to receive exclusive rewards from our partners and sponsors. This is our way of expressing our appreciation.

By participating you will have the chance to receive an Apple iPhone 15 Pro, Samsung Galaxy S23, Shein $750 Gift Card, $250 Gas Gift Card, Walmart $1000 Gift Card, Amazon $500 Gift Card, Apple Store $500 Gift Card, Visa $1000 Gift Card, $750 Cash App Gift Card, $100 cash after leaving a review to our products or 3 years of free membership to Netflix. This survey will take less than 30 seconds of your time.

Remember: 100 randomly selected customers have received this invitation and the number of rewards is limited.

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

9 months ago

@user_nqgoda 

I checked and it is indeed a scam!  I hope you didn't take that survey!

Expert

• 

106.3K Messages

9 months ago

The concern is not "Community Center" help related. Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

9 months ago

@user_nqgoda I understand why this would be concerning. At this time I am not locating any surveys providing gift cards from these retailers from Xfinity. Did you enter any information or click on any links? If so I would suggest changing your passwords and to report this to our Customer Security Assurance. You can contact CSA by calling CSA Toll-Free Number: 1-888-565-4329. 

1 Message

7 months ago

I just received one also 

Congratulations!
March 17, 2024

Every day, we select a small group of Xfinity users to participate in a customer satisfaction survey and give them a chance to receive exclusive rewards from our partners and sponsors. This is our way of expressing our appreciation.

By participating you will have the chance to receive an Apple iPhone 15 Pro, Samsung Galaxy S23, Shein $750 Gift Card, $250 Gas Gift Card, Walmart $1000 Gift Card, Amazon $500 Gift Card, Apple Store $500 Gift Card, Visa $1000 Gift Card, $750 Cash App Gift Card, $100 cash after leaving a review to our products or 3 years of free membership to Netflix. This survey will take less than 30 seconds of your time.

Remember: 100 randomly selected customers have received this invitation and the number of rewards is limited.

You have 0 minutes and 0 seconds to answer the following questions before we give this chance to the next lucky person among our customers!

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Thank you for reaching out user_x0xvet,

I see you got an email, just like others on this thread. This is not something that we sent out, and I thank you for brining this to our attention. I would recommend visiting our Customer Security Assurance team and clicking the "Report Spam and Phishing Emails" when possible. This will help others who may be similar emails. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

@user_x0xvet​ I would instantly be weary of such that promises so many generous 'gifts'.

1 Message

5 months ago

I just got this same survey and called their Customer support number at the bottom of the page asking for your CC #.  That number is [Edited: "Personal Information"].  The girl that answered had a slight accent and told me that they are a 3rd party company that provides gifts for companies customers but wouldn't give me any specific information.  It all felt too fishy.  I also tried calling Xfinity to verify but couldn't get past their automated voice system to speak to a human.  I strongly suspect this is a scam.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

Hey there, user_lhkhe1, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding the survey you received. I would recommend reporting any spam to our Customer Security Assurance Team. They would be able to ensure this is reported. Here is there website, https://internet-security-site-web.as-g7.cf.comcast.net/help/report-abuse.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New Poster

• 

14 Messages

4 months ago

I got one of these. Probably a scam or virus but i don't know for sure.

[Image Removed: "Personal Information"]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

the4meatballs Hey there! Thanks for letting us know about this email and we are happy to point you in the right direction. I would recommend reporting any spam to our Customer Security Assurance Team. They would be able to ensure this is reported. Here is there website, https://internet-security-site-web.as-g7.cf.comcast.net/help/report-abuse.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here