user_5b0fd4's profile

Contributor

• 

142 Messages

Tuesday, July 2nd, 2024 12:42 AM

I can not access voice mail

I am trying to access voice mail, but it keeps saying something went wrong. Please try again in a few minutes. I am trying to block a phone number. It has been this way all day. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

3 months ago

Hi user_5b0fd4,

Thank you for reaching out. I hope you are doing well, besides the voicemail troubles you're having now. If you have Xfinity Voice and Internet, you can also accomplish this action online using the Xfinity Voice Call Blocking Settings. You can read more about the steps here https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/call-screening. Have you tried this as well? 

Contributor

• 

142 Messages

When i click on the link in

IF YOU HAVE XFINITY VOICE AND XFINITY INTERNET 

It says the same thing "something went wrong try again later"

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_5b0fd4, If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

142 Messages

ok I think I put the DM in correctly. [Edit: Personal Information Removed]

(edited)

Contributor

• 

142 Messages

ok send to home phone number.

Contributor

• 

142 Messages

When I click on voice I get a blank page with 3 dots that got go back and forth than it says something went wrong please try again. 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

3 months ago

EXACT same thing here - since last week (today is Tues. July 16) the Xfinity voice app online has not been working and I can not access it. Error message says Oops... Sorry, but something went wrong.  Please try again in a few minutes.

What is going on Xfinity/Comcast?

FIX IT PRONTO!

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Thanks for reaching out, eldegee! I'm sorry you've having the same issues. Have you already tried the link XfinityVianney posted?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Contributor

• 

142 Messages

@eldegee​ 

Don't bother with the link you will get the same message.

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

3 months ago

I havent been able to access mine for a couple weeks

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

I DM them and was told I was in violation of community guidelines.   Just fix the problem

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

It is a comcast Xfinity problem and they need to fix it. I have tried different computers and can not access the Voice app on any of them. the email and address book work fine, just not the voice. Keep getting the OOPS something went wrong try again message. It has been like that for over two weeks and comcast has done nothing to remedy the problem.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

I should add that the browser makes no difference, as I have tried Chrome, Firefox, and Edge with the same results.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

The Voice app is finally working again on my end (knock on wood). I almost hate to post this as I'm afraid I'll jinx the darn app. Anyways, try it and see if it is working for you -- good luck!

Contributor

• 

142 Messages

Still does not work for me. Been at least 3 weeks now.

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

2 months ago

It has been about a week that I have been trying to access my voicemail on Firefox with no result. Just keeps saying something went wrong, try again later. 

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

Hi there, jbarbuti and thread! I apologize for the voicemail issues. Our engineering team is hard at work getting this fixed. We have all of the troubleshooting we need already so we just need to give them time to fix the problem. You should still be able to access your voicemail by dialing *99 from your phone, just the website is having problems. We will update this thread when the issue is resolved so you can test it out and ensure it is working. Thanks for hanging in there everyone! 

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

mise still doesnt work

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@jlgjr I'm sorry to hear you're still having ongoing issues with your voicemail. I see you posted some concerns about the guidelines. I would like to provide this link which is the direct link to our community and guidelines at https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/guidelines/xfinity-forum-guidelines/602da8fdc5375f08cd20b38c.

Here's a direct link to the acceptable use guidelines for the forums at https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/guidelines/xfinity-forum-acceptable-use-policy/602d9c64c5375f08cd574236

I can see we have sent you a message via direct message as well if you can check and respond to that message, so we can continue troubleshooting with you. 

1 Message

@XfinityKei​   I have had the identical problem accessing voice online for about a month now.  Tried every computer in our house and every ISP we have - Firefox, Chrome and Microsoft Edge - and always get the Oops message.  Calls to technical support have provided no information.  Is this a permanent change?

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

Thank you for all the steps that you have tried, user_3l8x4k and thread. Our engineering team has identified this as a known issue. Accessing Voicemail and call logs  on our website and Voice Portal is being worked on. You can still use *99 if needing to access Voicemail. We will update the thread when the issue is resolved so you can test it out. We appreciate your patience in the meantime. 

1 Message

2 months ago

If you are using Duck Duck Go App Tracking Protection,  you have to disable it for the Voice Mail app.  This fixed my issue on a Samsung device.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here