U

1 Message

Tuesday, September 26th, 2023 6:30 PM

Closed

How to Email Customer Service

I have been trying to resolve an account issue and keep getting “transferred to a supervisor” which involves a lot of sitting listening to a phone ring and never actually getting transferred to anyone. On my last attempt I was told they were in fact actually all busy, and I would get a call back. I have not gotten a call back.

How can I email customer service so I can have communication in writing?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_d3f41a, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media. I'd like the opportunity to check into this for you. 

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.
Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

1 Message

Xfinity owes me money and I can’t get a response

This reply has been converted into a post

3 Messages

I was getting ACP on my account but it appears to have stopped after I moved. Why?

[Edited: "Personal Information"]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@user_mfcdxm Thank you for reaching out and sharing the trouble you are having with the credit since the move. I know a move alone is hectic enough, I'm sorry that this error was added to it. Our team is limited for access with ACP credits since we have a specialized team for the program, but I'm sure they will be able to help out. You can connect with the internet essentials team by phone at 1-855-8-INTERNET (1-855-846-8376) If you have any trouble with contacting them please let me know and I can try to work from this side to connect you with them to have the credit reinstated. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

I do not see a "Direct message" icon after I signed in. What does it look like?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us @chrissli! Please be reminded that sending unsolicited Direct Messages to an Official Employee of the Xfinity Community Forum, is a violation of Forum Guidelines. We ask that you please find the most appropriate public board for your question type and post it there. If needed, we may invite you to send us a Direct Message.

Could you please describe the issue you are having?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

3 Messages

10 months ago

Dear Xfinity:

Recently, I have been having issues with Wi-Fi in my home so I immediately contacted Xfinity and scheduled an appointment to resolve this issue, the technician came with a replacement of modem, in which I believe it was a used modem refurbished, and that modem seems to be in adequate because I'm still having Wi-Fi issues. My security cameras are now running off-line, my printers are not working with Wi-Fi. I've had difficulties with the Wi-Fi, logging on to Amazon fire sticks, and which I went out and purchased new Amazon fire sticks same result.

To resolve this problem I would appreciate someone from your company to come to my home and resolve these issues, I've been a Xfinity customer for sometime now and my payments are always on time. I do not like how things are being handled. I'm very disappointed.

I look forward to your reply and resolution to the problem.

Sincerely, Stan [Edited: "Personal Information"]

email: the [Edited: "Personal Information"]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

user_dpgnt2 

Hi there! Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

7 Messages

@XfinityAirelle​ There is no direct message icon next to the bell,  nor any way to directly contact an employee on the site.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_dszbdo Sending unsolicited Direct Messages to an Official Employee of the Xfinity Community Forum, is a violation of Forum Guidelines. First, we ask that you please find the most appropriate public board for your question type and post it there. If needed, we may invite you to send us a Direct Message. 

2 Messages

@XfinityEva​  Did XfinityEva just directly contradict XfinityKrista?

1 Message

9 months ago

I was talking with xfinity to help me with the 2 accounts. She advised what she could do, and had to check with security.  I then got disconnected. she did NOT call me back.  For the last hour I have tried to get through to xfinity, and the recording keeps saying that There is an issue in my area and that an agent cannot help me until the issue has been resolved.  they then say goodbye, and disconnect.  The issue in my area has nothiing to do with my issue.  I cannot get through on any of phone numbers I try.

PLEASE help me.  I have been haveing issues for 2 or 3 weeks.  I would really like this taken care of.

Thank you for your prompt response

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hi, @user_4jqg7l

Thanks for taking the time to visit XFINITY over our forums page for support. I understand the inconvenience that is caused when getting disconnected. I am sorry to learn about this experience and to hear that we have not provided a solution after 2 to 3 weeks. We are the perfect door to knock on in virtual land for help.  Would you mind providing more details about what's going on, so we can help?

1 Message

9 months ago

I have email only accounts and one of them was closed without any warning and is a very important email account. I called into 1800xfinity but there was no real help there. I told them I was the primary user of the account and they said to go on to xfinity.com and follow the instructions but I get the same promt that says this account cannot be added. Why would they close out a secondary account that is used every day without a lot of notice that it is happening. This is an email account that we have had for over a decade and when I called it it was not worth my time.

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_41c6o4 Hello, thanks for letting us know about what's going on with the email account. When you called in did you get to work with our Customer Security Assurance Team at all? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

2 Messages

9 months ago

Hello I’m inquiring about a recent charge of $100 for a one time service fee. A bit of background to the recent incident: dealt with download shortages (of approximately 0.4% according to xfinity app) for nearly 2 weeks. I contacted xfinity agents via phone and did multiple resets to troubleshoot the issue. My last solution resulted in troubleshooting with xfinity app and being told by the xfinity chat that an agent was needed to rectify assist the issue. No charge of $100 was mentioned during this appointment scheduling nor at the appointment. He merely changed the equipment, and in my nearly 4 years of being a loyal member of xfinity, I have never been secretly charged to have equipment changed. It was not only unprofessional to fully charge me for the 2 weeks of paying for .4% of our agreement, but to slap on a secret, additional charge of $100 has me considering taking my loyalty elsewhere. At this point I cannot get through to a live agent, not through a 1-800, 888, or local agent. Not through an email or any other source. As a loyal customer I am extremely disappointed and inconvenienced by all of this. I will escalate this until it's resolved.  

Official Employee

• 

376 Messages

Hello @BabaBarrett! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. Please send us a direct message with your first/last name and full address. You can start by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message. If you're signed in to your forums profile and because you have already posted to the public page, you should have the option to do so.

2 Messages

Thank you, I have reached out and am currently awaiting a response. 

1 Message

8 months ago

Hi! I just signed up for mobile service and internet service, in store, about 2 weeks ago. Everything was working great until the other night, I was having issues with my internet. I was in the app and it was really slow and kept asking to verify that a " new device" was signing on ... which was me and it has been fine until now. I finally gave up and the next day, got an email saying that I canceled my service and I was sent a cancelation guide. I did NOT cancel services at all.  I tried to chat with an agent and they said my service was ok until Jan 8th and that I had a balance of nearly $240? My service is off now and it's not letting me do anything. My bill isn't due until January 11th and everytime I try to even shop for services, it says I'm not allowed to shop for this account and to ask the owner. But I AM the owner.  Im so confused. Everything was fine until the other night. And when I try to get the new app, it sends me in a big circle. Please help?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Good evening @user_xnjp0r, and thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums with your account concerns. We'd be happy to investigate further. To get started, can you please send us a Direct Message with your first and last name along with the service address on the account including any applicable unit or apartment numbers? To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message: Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Press Enter to send it

1 Message

8 months ago

Date back to 06/23/2022, I ordered xfinity service

here is what I got 

Monthly Charges
Your Xfinity Plan
PERFORMANCE INTERNET
Internet
Download speeds up to 300 Mbps; Uploadspeeds up to 10 Mbps
$39.99 / mo
$39.99 per month for 24 months
PERFORMANCE INTERNET
Equipment & Services
Performance Pro Internet
Included
Included for 24 months, then regular rates apply
Internet/Voice Equipment Rental
Included
Included for 24 months, then regular rates apply
Xfinity Mobile Discount Eligibility
$0.00 / mo
$0.00/mo for 3 months

then, Xfinity raised the cost without notification even though it clearly said 39.99 for 24mo.

I have contacted live chat agent more than 10 times. No reponse, no solution, often hang on the conversation and disappear. 

Very disappointed.

You owe me money, Xfinity  

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Thank you very much for reaching out to us here @user_9sn048. I would be happy to look at your account from here for you. Could you send me a direct message with the full name and complete address for your service? 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

1 Message

8 months ago

I recently found out I have been paying for equipment that was returned to Comcast for over a year.  After spending 3 hrs on the phone with a representative we

concluded that this has been happening for over a year.  I have tried, Since October, to get this matter straightened out but to no avail.  I have spend over 10

hours in total on the phone with 5 different representatives and 3 different claim numbers and still nothing.  

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

@user_16b02x Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. I'd love to look into this further for you! Please send us a DM to Xfinity Support with your full name and address.

To send a direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pen and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

8 months ago

Your customer experience survey team disconnected my calls twice.  Going to leave xfintity.  It's like you purposefully
[Edited: "Inflammatory"].  

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

We appricate your feedback and the opportunity to turn this experience around, @mitchly. Can you please send a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”? To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Press Enter to send your message

2 Messages

8 months ago

I have this exact same question.   If Xfinity is saving money by cutting down on support agents, then the cost of our subscriptions should be drastically lower!   My question for them that the chatbot can't answers:   "If I am paying for 800Mb/s download speeds but get half that or less (currently only THIRTY), what am I paying for? )"

By the way, this comment took me 5 minutes to post because Xfinity's support forum seems to be horrible as well!

1 Message

8 months ago

I tried to go to your website to complain but I keep getting bounced back here.  Your prices are becoming ridiculous for what you offer.  Your basic cable use to offer better channels and more channels.   Your other plans are repeat shows.  I'm tired of the price hikes for what you offer.  You have more competition start doing right by your customers.   And getting someone on the phone is impossible...I like to speak to humans.  I'm tired of the VM, transfers, holds, improve!

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

Hello, @user_2jxwfw! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I apologize to hear of the experience that you have had so far and certainly understand the frustration when the bill is on the rise. If you like we can certainly have a look into your account to see if we can reduce your bill. Feel free to click the Direct Message icon at the top right of the page, click on the pen and pad icon, enter Xfinity Support in the "To" section of the chat, and provide us with your first/last name and full address so we may further assist you.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

8 months ago

Just keep raising prices Comcast and I am out!,

1 Message

8 months ago

We have been a long time loyal customer for well over 15 years to Comcast/ Xfinity. But the cost for cable and internet service plus the device fees monthly have gotten to high. Not to mention, yesterday in attempt to negotiate a new deal, the lack of communication and terrible customer care over the phone with a Xfinity agent prompted us to cancel all of your cable services and start the search for a new provider. Its sad that it has come to this. Especially considering the amount of time and money we have invested in this company. I also dont understand why the customer care reps that are hired have such a difficult time with communication. 

We are to the point where we are looking at finding another provided. Bummer!

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_wosm1v We apologize for your experience, and would love the opportunity to turn this around for you. If we may, please send us a Direct Message with your name and complete address. We look forward to your message.

To start a Direct Message: Click "Sign in" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Press Enter to send your message.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here