Closed

RE: How to Email Customer Service

Xfinity owes me money and I can’t get a response

This post was created from this reply on different post

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

9 months ago

Hello, @user_oqggne Can you provide us with more detail about how Xfinity owes you money so we can assist? 

1 Message

8 months ago

I’ve been trying to get the money owed to me from this company since August. It’s now January. I spent 8 hrs on the phone in August, 2 hrs in a chat in November (at which time I was told i would see the credit in 2 wks and never did) and 90 mins today when I was passed off to yet another department, but had to hang up because I had to run to a meeting. This is ridiculous. Customer service is horrible 

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

@Kay_Bew I am sorry for how your experience has made you feel. Please send me a Direct Message with your name and service address so that I can fully dive into this for you! I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!

- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

7 months ago

They are the worst! Ive been dealing with them since 1/2024 about a refund they owe me and until this day no one if able to help me out. Every person that I speak to says the same thing that someone’s gonna call me or that they’re speaking to the finance department or they’re speaking to a supervisor until this day. They have the worst customer service ever. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi there @user_0lzv16!  Thank you so much for taking the time to voice your concerns.  We are glad to help in any way that we can.  Please feel free to shoot us a DM detailing your issue, and we can work on that for you.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

7 Messages

5 months ago

I have been a customer since a long time. I have Internet, Cable and Phone and I have been on auto payment. Slowly the prices kept going up. In December 2023 I realized the total package was costing me about $220-$230, so I called them. They said it could go down to $160 if i switch from Land Line phone to Cell phone. I agreed. Had issues with converting the land line to cell line but after three attempts got it done right. But I was surprised by my bills. I thought I would get only one bill but received two separate bills. One for Cell phone and one for Internet and Cable. The total on both the bills were over $230! Every time I chatted with them they confirmed my total bill will be $160 but this has never happened. I spent hours every time I chatted with them. Today I called them and was on line with them for over 1 hour! While being on hold I was promised if the line gets disconnected the agent would call me. But while waiting, suddenly I would get transferred to another person and I had to repeat my request. This happened about 4-5 times and I was really frustrated and hung up when it happened again. Every time I contact them, they offer $30 credit but no one is willing to resolve this issue for ever. Really terrible experience and am frustrated. Wish I can send an email to Tom Karinshak. Would anyone know his email id? They have all the information from my chat sessions starting with the original promise of $160 for all the three services to all my follow-up complaints. Today an Escalation ticket [edit PII] was assigned to me. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

772 Messages

I am glad you reached out, this is not the experience we want for you and would love to help review your pricing and service needs.

Please send me a Direct Message with your name and service address so that I can fully dive into this for you! I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!

- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message

1 Message

4 months ago

same here and they all act like its their first day on the job

7 Messages

4 months ago

I am tired of them. I have proof of their commitment but still they would not honor it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here