khasledalen's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Monday, October 25th, 2021 5:11 PM

Closed

How do I a formal complaint

For over a month and a half I spent time (almost ten hours on phone) to get service corrected and appropriate equipment sent and installed with your firm customer service area. I also have not gotten satisfactory information on my billing. Who do I contact to file a formal complaint about what went on and to seek redress?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

3 years ago

Hi there @khasledalen!  Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity here on our Community Forum to voice your concerns. We are so glad to hear from you and more than happy to assist in any way that we can.  This is not at all the experience that we want to provide to any of our customers.  No worries!  You have reached out to the right team and we are going to get things taken care of.  Please feel free to shoot us a private message with your full name and complete service address.  That way we can access your account as we get things straightened out for you.   

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://comca.st/3Ei9HRN 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

I am with you.  Xfinity has been a disgrace.  1200+ chat screenshots, 400+ hrs of my time in chat.  For billing and service issues.  Told no open tickets.  How? Noone called me to confirm it was working properly.  Lies, deception and incompetence.  I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.  They are only ones with decent internet.  Horrible situation.  Disconnected services, etc ...why?  Because I refuse to pay a bill that's incorrect by half.  

This comment has been converted into a post

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

@AVelez51 

I am with you.  Xfinity has been a disgrace.  1200+ chat screenshots, 400+ hrs of my time in chat.  For billing and service issues.  Told no open tickets.  How? Noone called me to confirm it was working properly.  Lies, deception and incompetence.  I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.  They are only ones with decent internet.  Horrible situation.  Disconnected services, etc ...why?  Because I refuse to pay a bill that's incorrect by half.  

You really should have paid the bill even though it's incorrect.  It's easier to get a correction that way.   And by not paying your bill chance are it will go to a collection agency and be reported on your credit report, which then is a much bigger hassle to get it all straightened out.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here