U

Wednesday, August 7th, 2024 12:23 AM

First responder / healthcare worker discount

It’s crazy. Xfinity doesn’t offer any any of these discounts to his customers when everyone else does. Just think of all the customers Xfinity will attract by doing this as well!

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

2 months ago

Hey user_45fgl1 , thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums. We truly appreciate your feedback and I know how important healthcare and first responders are. We appreciate your services. I will make sure to submit your feedback. We are always looking for new ways to improve the customer's experience. 

Please feel free to check out our website for all the promotional offers we have available and let us know if you have any questions. 

4 Messages

Ya I’ve heard this answer before is there anyway I could get a follow up answer next couple of weeks?

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

user_45fgl1 At this time, we do not have any plans to add these discounts. However, I would keep an eye out on our website or through email if these discounts are added there would be updates there. I really appreciate your interest and for reaching out through the Forum! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

Thanks yes please push this!!!

4 Messages

Yes! Thank you! Come on!

1 Message

I'm currently scheduled to leave Xfinity and go to Verizon because I can get double the internet speed for the same price because of the healthcare discount.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here