U

Monday, August 5th, 2024 1:34 AM

Damage to yard

I am not a Comcast/Xfinity customer but this past week, they sprayed my new driveway saying it would be removed with water,, which is not the case.    They damaged the front of my yard and left rocks instead of sod, they made holes in my sidewalk, which is someone falls, I am now liable.   

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

3 months ago

user_sj362g Thank you so much for your post for help with getting this addressed after we completed work in your area. This is not at all the experience we want anyone to have when we have to do work on their property, so thank you so much for letting us know. We would be more than happy to help make sure this is looked into for you. To start we would need some more information in private starting with your name and address when this work occurred and contact information to reach you directly. If possible please have pictures available, so we can provide those to our local team so they can get an idea of what is needed to get you taken care of.

To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

9 Messages

I was told by the men working that this would be resolved.  It has been 2 weeks and nothing.   Paint still exists on my driveway and holes still exist in sidewalk and is a tripping hazard

9 Messages

2 months ago

Starting a new thread since old one has no response.    There was work done to run new lines underground.  The company working sprayed on my new driveway which has not come off after 3 weeks and they left holes in the sidewalk which are a tripping hazard.   The workers it would be repaired in a week.   3 weeks later nothing.       

Again the most severe issue is the 2 holes left on the sidewalk that are a tripping hazard but paint on my new driveway is also an issue.  

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Driveway and Sidewalk Damage

Official Employee

• 

963 Messages

@user_sj362g Our team can help you get this resolved. To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a Direct Message. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

9 Messages

Unfortunately I cannot because there is still an active direct message from when I reported this originally. 

9 Messages

I have asked if someone was listening, but nothing. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@user_sj362g We did get your private message and look forward to helping you in private. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

2 Messages

8 days ago

Xfinity spray painted orange and blue lines marking in front of my house to locate cable lines. The marking has not washed away. It has been over a month. This marking is on the street and sidewalk throughout the neighborhood. This needs to be rectified by Xfinity. It devalues the neighborhood.

2 Messages

8 days ago

Xfinity spray painted orange and blue lines markings in front of my house to locate cable lines. It also spans to the street and sidewalk. It has been over a month and the marking has not washed away. This needs to rectified by Xfinity asap. It is a blight and devalues the neighborhood.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

Hey there, user_nxp3f1, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding those line markings. We would be happy to help with getting a claim submitted to see what can be done to get this resolved for you. I know I work hard on my lawn and I know it is important to have it look nice. 

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here