U

Saturday, August 24th, 2024 1:35 PM

Compliant

What email address can address my compliant please unhappy Customer.

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

2 months ago

user_82ogkb Hi there! Our team can assist you here! Can you tell us more about your concerns without disclosing any personal information on this public post? 

3 Messages

Nobody can seem to answer your question, but here we are have ongoing billing concerns, I have been blocked from making payments for internet service online for one mistake and now it is an inconvenience for me to drive 15-25 to take money out of my account and pay cash. I have been on for 10 years plus internet and now

Mobile for 4 and getting treated like this is not right, The mare fact I can't even get an email to voice my complaint, speaks volumes. 

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

user_82ogkb We understand how frutrating it can be when you are nopt getting the assistance you need. Our team will be happy to look into this further. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

I have done this Many times and no resolutions just like I am getting now, please provide an email for me to voice my compliant, please direct message or supervisors are not helping me.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

We don't have any customer facing forms, emails, or contacts that you could send your complaint to, but I would be more than happy to take your complaint here. You'd have to send us a direct message as XfinityAirelle suggested in order to get started. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityAirelle​ I am on a vacation in Europe. This morning around 11:00 am I made a reservation with Viator for a bus tour of Lisbon.

For some reason Comcast decided that I should no longer receive my mail and reset my password. After jumping through various hoops and finally receiving my reservations through my alternate Google email address I received my ticket. The time now was 1:00 pm. My ticket was issued for 24 hours, and now lost 2 hours of my precious vacation trying to work out the problem. Extremely unhappy once again with Comcast’s service. I’m having trouble understanding this being that when I arrived in London on Sep 22, I received a text message informing me of charges if my cell phone is used. Once again you have failed and in my opinion that Comcast [Edited: "Language"]! Thanks for [Edited: "Language"] up my day!

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here