U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, April 3rd, 2022 4:11 PM

Closed

Comcast Mailing Address.

LOOKING FOR MAIL ADDRESS FOR XFINITY IN NORTH CAROLINA....PLEASE WOULD YOU EMAIL AT [Edit: Personal Information]

THANK YOU!.

This post was created from this comment on different post

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

2 years ago

Hi there!  Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support with Digital Care here on our Community Forum.  We are so glad to hear from you and want to assist in any way that we can.  Can you confirm what mailing address you are referring to?  Are you speaking on a mailing address for your payments?  That is actually located on your billing statement.  We are glad to take a closer look at this for you @user_cebe0d.  Please feel free to shoot us a private message with your full name and complete service address so we can get stated on this for you.

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://comca.st/3Dz45DE 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

i dont have billing address envelope for so. jersey

Official Employee

• 

957 Messages

@user_435a6d Good afternoon! Thank you for reaching out to our Community Forums Team! I would be happy to get you in the information needed to send your payment information. I have included the mailing address for payments in your area. Please be sure to include your account number. I'm here if have any other questions I can help with. 

COMCAST
P.O. BOX 70219
PHILADELPHIA PA 19176-0219

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here