Cancellation request I did not make
This morning I received an email notice that my Xfinity service will be terminated by the end of the day today. It seems unlikely to be fraud since it contains my full home address. I have read similar things happening to people when someone tries to sign up for service at their address. What can I do to resolve this? Online chat and phone options are not helping me at all.
14 days ago
Hello @user_2b7da7! Thank you for reaching out on our community forum. I'll be happy to look into this and see what's going on. Could you please send us a direct message with your first and last name and your full address?
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message
Gold Problem Solver
14 days ago
You did the right thing coming here. An employee should be able to help you. It is likely fraud.
7 days ago
Customer support confirmed that someone started service at my address and caused the cancellation email, but my service wasn't actually interrupted.