U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, May 17th, 2023 4:14 PM

Closed

Cancellation request I did not make

Hi,

This morning I received an email notice that my Xfinity service will be terminated by the end of the day today. It seems unlikely to be fraud since it contains my full home address. I have read similar things happening to people when someone tries to sign up for service at their address. What can I do to resolve this? Online chat and phone options are not helping me at all.

Thanks

Accepted Solution

Problem Solver

• 

743 Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_2b7da7! Thank you for reaching out on our community forum. I'll be happy to look into this and see what's going on. Could you please send us a direct message with your first and last name and your full address?

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

1 year ago

You did the right thing coming here. An employee should be able to help you. It is likely fraud. 

Problem Solver

• 

528 Messages

You are most welcome! Please let us know if you need help wth anything else, we are here 24/7.

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Customer support confirmed that someone started service at my address and caused the cancellation email, but my service wasn't actually interrupted.

Contributor

• 

367 Messages

Hello @user_2b7da7 , thank you for taking the time to reach out to our great team through Forums. I'm glad to hear your service was not impacted in any way. To confirm, when you spoke with Customer Support did they indicate any further steps were needed with your accout? I'm happy to double check to make sure good to go. Let me know. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here