M

Visitor

• 

21 Messages

Tuesday, June 11th, 2024 6:34 PM

Xumo box question

I currently have Xfinity internet and TV (with Tivo & cable cards). Can I possibly swap out my cable cards and get a Xumo box with cloud recording capabilities?

Contributor

• 

21 Messages

3 months ago

would not recommend xumo as the interface is slow and outdated

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

3 months ago

Hi there, @@mfranch88 Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to reach out to us I do apologize for the inconvience currently Xumo Stream Box does not offer DVR capability. However, if you're a NOW TV customer with Xumo Stream Box, you can view DVR content through the Xfinity Stream app on your streaming box.-Richard

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityRichard​ : Just to clarify, if I am a NOW TV customer, can I record through the Xfinity Stream app?

If so, what are the limits on the DVR as far as simultaneous shows and storage space?

If not, how would I have DVR content?

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

DanRio, Great question. Thank you so much for your patience while waiting for a response. I am so happy you asked. Yes, you’ll have 20 hours of DVR service included with your NOW TV subscription. Would you like help with getting this set up for you today?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here