Ward0526's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

Thursday, November 2nd, 2023 1:56 AM

Closed

Xfinity Stream App Roku

Is anyone else having issues? My Xfinity stream app won't open on any Roku. It opens for a second or two and then goes back to the Roku home page. Everything else is working. 

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Xfinity app on Roku

2 Messages

11 months ago

Same here. Anyone know what is going on?? I’ve reset my Roku. I deleted the app and added it. Nothing happened. 

2 Messages

11 months ago

I am having the same issue. I as well deleted the app and reinstalled it but it won't stay open.

2 Messages

11 months ago

Same here in Denver. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

12 Messages

11 months ago

Mine is having the same issue. Updated the Roku version as well and still crashes. This has been happening more and more frequently on the Roku tvs in my home and on iPads in the recent months. Can’t wait until the fiber being laid in my neighborhood is complete so I can get rid of this nonsense. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

11 months ago

Same. My RokuTV did an update when I restarted it, but it’s still not working.  

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

11 months ago

Ditto. And I, too, have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and rebooting my Roku both before and after the uninstall/reinstall. (FWIW, I'm in Massachusetts.) Frustrating!

(edited)

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

11 months ago

Same here in CT… app opens in ROKU then it turns black and crashes. The app never actually opens?!?!

2 Messages

11 months ago

Same issues in Chicago 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

11 months ago

Same in newark delaware

2 Messages

11 months ago

same problem here in massachussetts. what's going on! It just started tonite.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here