Nukem001's profile

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

Monday, August 21st, 2023 12:30 AM

Closed

Xfinity Reward Peacock email still does not work

I received the Fraud email on July 18. As of this day the assistant as per the email does not say activate now. I ask Xfinity to help resolve the issue. Last time I went to the BBB and got Xfinity to fix a silly issue that their customer service agents would not escalate to the correct person to fix.

Official Employee

• 

137 Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @Nukem001. Let's take a look at this together. I know how frustrating it can be when something doesn't work right.

Could you send me a direct message with the full name and complete address for your service? 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

1 year ago

Just spent 2 hours in DM and nothing. Asking simple questions with minutes waiting for the response from them. Oh a new person now asking the same question as before. I am going back to the BBB again since you don't know how to send this to the engineers who messed this up. Your CEO will be proud of you for having another complaint.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Getting this issue resolved as soon as possible is important to us. I promise our engineers have been actively implementing new fixes since June and we have been able to resolve this issue for many customer. Before escalating this issue to the Xfinity Rewards team our team wanted to go through troubleshooting steps that have been proven to resolve this issue for other customers. Upon exhausting all troubleshooting options and confirming you attempted to use both emails we made sure to forward that information over to the team that can further troubleshoot this issue. We truly wish there was more we could do on our end. Our team will make sure to reach back out to you when we have an update to share. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

922 Messages

Hello. Just checking in to let you know this has not been forgotten. Our engineers are still working on things and we will circle back with updates. Thanks for your patience!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here