R

Contributor

• 

91 Messages

Friday, June 14th, 2024 2:09 AM

Xfinity included Peacock Premium

Can an account manager subscribe to the Peacock Premium service included with Xfinity TV with their own Peacock account separate from the Primary account holder?

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

4 months ago

Hey there, RND1023, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your Peacock Premium account. Is this regarding the Peacock Premium service included with your Xfinity Rewards status, or what is the Peacock Premium promotion? Typically, you would need to use the primary account holder's username in order to activate the promotional offer. 

Contributor

• 

91 Messages

@XfinityJeniece​ Hey there, I don't honestly know what promotion it is. I only know it is included in my Xfinity service. Maybe you can determine that and let me know. I found out from Peacock she can set up her own profile within the account, but she has to use my login info to use Peacock. So, there is basically one account with two users.

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

@RND1023 Just to clarify, are you asking if you can have two separate Peacock accounts listed on your account, one that is the promotional offer and one that someone else is paying for? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here