U

Visitor

• 

22 Messages

Thursday, March 7th, 2024 8:49 PM

Closed

Xfinity : Getting the Runaround

For 3 days I have been trying to get information about 1. My current plan 2. Pricing for New Plan (based on the programming I want to revise)-GOAL: to evaluate pricing difference between current plan and desired plan. 3 days, on chat/with sales/with billing, total: 71/2 hours total with no answers.

No answers but reps that cannot answer simple yes/no questions, cannot work their computer, cannot do simple calculations. But plenty of patronizing excuses and wasted time. And the chat bot just keeps cycling around and around and around, with no information.

As a result I keep paying $300/month for 99% of what I don't want & don't need.

This is intolerable.

Visitor

• 

22 Messages

7 months ago

Let me also add I have posted two questions on this forum, with no answers supplied to my email box. I get a notification, but there is no way to link back to my questions (to access the answer).

Institutional fraud.

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

Hey there @user_7fe0c3 thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your account. I would be happy to go over your billing details with you! I definitely want to ensure that your bill is matching your lifestyle needs. If you can please send us a DM with your full name and your full address.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here