L3-'s profile

New Poster

• 

9 Messages

Thursday, October 19th, 2023 7:09 PM

Closed

Xfinity [Edited}

[Edited: "Inflammatory"].  After this year I’m moving to YouTube tv.  I just can’t take this anymore.  It’s torture!!!

I originally had a triple play with speedy internet.  It was time for my contract to be renewed and I said I wanted the exact same things.  They DID NOT TELL ME ALL THE DIFFERENCES!   Smaller DVR storage, no HBO, no Showtime, no TCM, and who knows what else we are missing.   I had to call and chat three different times to even get the contract renewed.  Then just now I realized I can’t even upgrade my DVR storage from my box and there is no way [Edited: "Language"] I will go to he xfinity store to get a new box nor would I want to talk to any customer service agent.  

I posted this concern in less detail a couple of weeks ago on this forum, they deleted it!!!!   Unbelievable.  We are not in America anymore that’s for sure.  But guess what..after this year I’m done with it.   I really feel like they want us to leave.  [Edited: "Inflammatory"/"Language"]  Sorry Xfinity, you need to be up front about your plans.  So tired of this!

And for the love of god DO NOT respond with one of your ridiculous canned answers here.  

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

11 months ago

This is not the experience we want, @L3-. It's important to us that you're subscribed to the services you enjoy the most, and that we're all on the same page. We would appreciate the chance to learn more about your experience and provide support. Can you please click the Direct Message icon at the top right of the page, click on the pen and pad icon, enter Xfinity Support in the "To" section of the chat, and provide us with your first/last name and full address, so we may further assist you?

New Poster

• 

9 Messages

@XfinityThomasA​ I click on the direct message icon but it does not include your address.  I'm kind of over all this going back and forth with Xfinity.  It's absolutely ridiculous.  

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

@L3- I can completely understand your frustrations with this, and we want to do all we can to make this right! We are not able to accept messages individually, however, if you send "Xfinity Support" a message, it will get sent to our team here to be able to further assist you! Please let me know if you run into any issues. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here