U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, July 21st, 2024 4:44 PM

Why Was WTAE 1197 deleted from my channel line up? Zip 15847

I have been a Comcast customer for 4 years and about 6+ weeks ago 1197 was taken off our channel line up? I have been looking for a FCC ruling on local markets.  If there is anyway you can offer this channel again it would be appreciated. 

If you look at the what we are left with the programming is horrible.  None of the ABC,NBC or CBS stations out of Johnstown Altoona offer early news on the weekends, you are lucky to get any news at 6pm. I hate the National Desk. 

ABC23 WATM from the guide this morning what I recorded on my DVR is not what I get.  I do not see where to attach a photo. Of the guide information.  We attempted to get it on demand got something else. 

they have GMA on Saturday and Sundays later than WTAE offered.

WJAC local NBC is somewhat okay weekday morning news comes on at 5am. 

WTAJ local CBS somewhat offers morning news talk show but that is not what I am looking for. 

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

3 months ago

user_2fb2f5 

Hi there! Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you with your channel concern. We understand how frustrating it can be when you cant accwess your favorite channels. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

3 Messages

3 months ago

Same here. They took WTAE and KDKA Pittsburgh local channels from us.  Wasn't bad enough we only got them in SD and not HD, but now they did away with them altogether.  I hate WJAC and WTAJ out of Johnstown.   We could live stream the Pittsburgh stations on the NewsON app, but Xfinity doesn't offer that either!!!! I think I will be cancelling my very expensive subscription with Xfinity/Comcast since they keep taking away channels and my money. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here