U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, June 21st, 2023 4:55 PM

Closed

Why is UPTV programs not coming on?

LAFF channel programs are coming on UPTV channel (887). It there a problem?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

1 year ago

That would be a local over the air channel. They likely dropped the chanel because they were losing money on it. Comcast can no longer carry it.

(edited)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@MNtundraRET​ That's weird. I can get to the UP tv channel and programming online but I can only get what programs are suppose to be playing on my TV.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

I see they already replaced the channel with another channel. That happens quite often now. I use an amplified antenna to get over the air channels. I get close to 60 now. I do new searches every week or two now. changes happen quite often.

Retired Expert

Gold Problem Solver

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@user_4dff4d This is a great question! I am happy to go over your channel lineup with you to confirm this for you! Can you please direct message me your first and last name along with your full service address so that I can assist you further?
Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here