StealYourFett's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, November 3rd, 2022 12:05 PM

Closed

Why is FOX News blocked

I can get every station but that. Is this intentional? Permanent? Nothing is wrong with my cable or connections. Everything works fine, except FOX News, and I can't get a straight answer from the help tools and robo-chats from here. 

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

2 years ago

@StealYourFett 

Thank you for your feedback. We have made some recent changes to channel packages and it may be that Fox News is no longer part of your package. For instance, in my area Fox news is only available in the Popular and Ultimate TV packages. You can check to see if it is available in your area and what television package it is part of here: https://www.xfinity.com/learn/channel-lineup-bundles.

If you are currently subscribed to a television package that should include Fox News, can you share what you are seeing on your television when you attempt to access that channel? Is there an error message, do you see a blank screen, etc. Has resetting the television box (unplugging it, wait 1 minute, and plug it back in) helped to restore that channel for you?

We hope this helped. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or comments.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here