ElizebethM's profile

Contributor

• 

22 Messages

Tue, Oct 5, 2021 3:43 PM

Why is Chapelwaite episode 8 on Epic only available in 4k

Why is Chapelwaite episode 8 on Epic only available in 4k the first 7 episodes included uhd and 4k?

Responses

Accepted Solution

ElizebethM

Contributor

• 

22 Messages

5 d ago

Apparently, Epic has fixed the problem.  Episode 8 and 9 are now available in HD and 4k

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

12 d ago

I also would like to know!! 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

11 d ago

I am having same problem and am frustrated especially after being able to watch the previous 7 episodes 

can you please help xfinity 

Official Employee

• 

247 Messages

10 d ago

Good morning, everyone! Thank you for reaching out to us to let us know that this show is being broadcast different from the others. Personally, when I really enjoy a show, I like to binge watch them all in order and go from episode to episode. That is the beauty of OnDemand. I can imagine getting to this one and seeing something different would interrupt your entertainment experience.

Broadcasting is provided by the network and they provide the content with the broadcasting that they used. However, there may also be other broadcasting options and we also have the equipment to allow you to view all your shows in the best resolution possible.

Have you tried searching for this episode using the voice remote to see if it is being aired live in another resolution such as HD? Additionally, we provide 4K cable boxes that allow you to enjoy any content in SD, HD, or 4K resolution (depending on what the program is broadcasted in). We are always happy to help you upgrade your equipment if that is something you need. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. We are glad to help!

New to the Community?

Start Here