rdp55's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Friday, May 3rd, 2024 7:47 PM

what is the refund amount they are giving for the loss of Bally Sports in thier line up

what is the refund amount they are giving for the loss of Bally Sports in  the line up

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

15 days ago

rdp55 That is a great question thank you so much for your post. With our agreement with Bally Sports not being renewed all customers with Bally Sports will proactively receive credit, the amount depends on your package and the features that provided you access to Bally Sports so the specific amount could be different for each customer. Keep an eye out for your next bill for as this change to place on April 30, 2024, the adjustments will be applied to the bill afterward. I hope that information helps!

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I just received "the bill afterward" (as referenced above by XfinityAmandaB) for services from May 14, 2024 to June 13, 2024, and it contains NO credit for the absence of Bally Sports Network since May 1, 2024.

Again, when will the credit appear on my bill?

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

329 Messages

Hello @SimpletonSez! I would like to take a look at your billing statement. Please send us a direct message with your first/last name and full address. You can start by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message. If you're signed in to your forums profile and because you have already posted to the public page, you should have the option to do so.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

Same thing for me.  I do not see the direct message icon.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityTy​ 

I am viewing the forum via iPad and do not see a "direct message" icon.  Is there a way that I can email YOU or Xfinity Support directly?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@SimpletonSez​ I did not receive the credit as well

1 Message

12 days ago

What is the alternative to Bally Sports for watching Braves games?

Contributor

• 

41 Messages

There is no alterative. Bally's are the only ones who have local game rights. If Comcast doesn't cut a deal [Edited: "Inflammatory"]. Or pay $19.99 a month for Bally's standalone streaming service.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi there, @rdp55! Thank you for reaching out about watching the Braves games. Customers can visit fubotv.com/offer for a 30% discount on Fubo’s Pro and Elite video tiers. Both tiers include the Bally’s Sports channel. This exclusive offer includes a free trial period. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@1225​ That doesn't work. Signed up for Bally but games are blacked out ( Braves - Southeast  because MLB has the rights even talked on the phone to someone at Bally )   I have MLB free thru T-Mobile but also blacked out because Bally has the Broadcast Rights in southeast.  The only way to get the games is thru FUBO at the $79 per month package and with fees and taxes  it's really $90+ per month.

What a ripoff of your customers. I really doubt that a 30% discount on Fubo's Pro and Elite tiers are going to save anything.

I think that Xfinity should rebate all CEO and executive bonuses to their customers!

I'm waiting for AT&T to finish laying fiber thru  our neighborhood. May have to go with AT&T ( no Bally channels either ) for internet service and Fubo for TV service to get reasonable pricing back .

Official Employee

• 

663 Messages

Hi there, @bob_pe! We know that getting games from your favorite teams is important. Have you checked out the offer earlier in this thread? fubotv.com/offer

4 Messages

@XfinityFrank  - I do not effing care about other offers. Xfinity made a clear statement that there would be a 8-10 dollar credit on everyone's bills. Why is it so difficult to just do that? Do people over there not know how to use computers? A 3 year old would give better customer service.....

1 Message

4 days ago

I received my bill and did not show a credit.  I reach out via virtual chat with Xfinity and was told there is no credit.  Then was told i would see a one time $10 credit.  

1 Message

I have not received ANY credit or adjustments 

4 Messages

@user_z209qk​ complete BS that they can't handle this right. I just got off a chat where someone said it cost 6.99, so I asked for a 6.99 credit....got 5.99. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello and welcome to Comcast @user_z209qk. Thank you so much for reaching out to us about your concerns regarding a credit on your account. Yes, we will proactively credit customers for the loss of their Bally Sports network content in the coming weeks.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityRoberto​ 

that's what was said way back on April 30 ... then my May bill came and still shows I'm paying for services that I no longer get/got .... I know it's only 5 or 10 dollars ... but multiplied by millions = a hefty amount of change in somebody's pocket ... and how many of those people really pay attention to their bill .... how many more DON'T know .... Comcast is banking on this assumption ... otherwise how can you explain why it's taken so long to take this charge off the bills ... doesn't take months to put a charge on the bill

4 Messages

2 days ago

Will someone from Xfinity please explain why this is so difficult? None of your chat agents seems to understand what is happening. I don't understand why it is so difficult to explain to people what the amount of the credit will be and when they are expected show up. This isn't rocket science, yet Xfinity seems to thrive at turning something pretty trivial into what amounts to a painful process for both Xfinity employees and customers alike. You guys know what the cost of Bally's is, even with all the different packages. Be up front with your customers.

From an article published on May 1.

“We’d like to continue carrying their networks, but they have declined multiple offers and now we no longer have the rights to this programming. We will proactively credit our customers for the costs associated with them — most will automatically receive $8 to 10 per month in credits.”

Notice the statement says "proactively".

Xfinity - you are failing real hard on this. This is why so many people hate you guys. 

(edited)

Contributor

• 

37 Messages

2 days ago

I'VE HAD XFINITY FOR 36 YEARS. i JUST GOT A NEW BILL TODAY MAY 18th AND NO CREDIT WAS GIVEN FOR THE LOSS OF BALLY SPORTS ON YOUR BILL....SAME AMOUNT AS EVERY MONTH!
WHY DO I NOT HAVE A CREDIT.I ALSO SHOULD HAVE HAD A CREDITFOR LAST MONTH. WHAT IS GOING ON?

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 days ago

let me see if I got this correct  .... Bally Sports canceled on April 30 ... Comcast says the NEXT bill will reflect the change .... May bill comes and still paying for it ... (credit of $10 ???) .... June bill comes and still paying for it ... (credit of $10+$10=$20 ???) ... July bill comes and still paying for it (credit of $10+$10+$10=$30 ???) ....

meanwhile, Comcast still says just wait till next month, you'll see the change ...

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 days ago

When will Comcast get their act together and settle this issue. You are bleeding customers because of it. 

1 Message

1 day ago

No credit on our bill either!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here