robin1986's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, February 22nd, 2024 5:36 AM

what happened to TBS

What happened to tbs its not in the xfinity stream app at all. The channel isn't even findable anymore.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

4 months ago

Hi there @robin1986!  Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum.  We are so glad to hear from you and happy to help in any way that we can.  No worries!  You have reached out to the right team to get things squared away.  When you go to the channel on your line-up, are you receiving any error messages or codes on your screen?

I have the same issue with the Xfinity app with TBS missing.  No error.  It’s just not listed in the channel guide or searchable.  It started a few days ago.  Im

using Xfinity app on Appletv.

Official Employee

• 

550 Messages

Thank you so much, @kevinsixtysix for reaching out to us! Have you attempted to delete the App, and install it again? Then attempt to log back into the App? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

4 months ago

TBS is showing this on the TV as well "You don't have access to this channel. Check out the X1 Guide to see what you can watch now."

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hi, @user_il9lm8. Thank you for reaching out too. I understand you get this message on both your TV and the Stream App. I can imagine this has been frustrating. Do you get any error codes on your TV as well? Have you done any troubleshooting like resetting the box on your Xfinity App?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

I'm having the same problem

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_ugrxy4  I'd like to take a closer look at your account to get to the bottom of the missing TBS issue. Please send a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

1 Message

@user_il9lm8​ getting the exact same problem. Terrible timing with March madness 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Our team can help, @user_qxgav9! What device are you using the Xfinity Stream app, and have you tried another device? Are you able to tune in live, or is the channel missing on your TV as well? 

3 Messages

4 months ago

Same here.  TBS just vanished one day.  It's been good all week for me.

3 Messages

I mean it's been gone all week.

Official Employee

• 

944 Messages

Hi there, @user_dcf1m9 Thank you so much for your taking the time to message us on this forum. It has been several days since you last messaged us, are you still having trouble getting TBS?-Richard

3 Messages

Yes, TBS is still missing.  Some additional information:

I have 2 LG televisions and TBS is not available on the Stream app for either of them.  In addition, on my iOS Stream app the TBS channel is missing from the entire channel list except for TVGO for some reason.  But TVGO isn't available on the LG apps so that isn't helpful.  No error messages, the channel is just gone.

As far as I know the app on the LG tv's didn't update -- at least I didn't get a prompt to update.  Since the channel disappeared from both TV's at the same time it seems like an issue from the feed and not an app issue.

I am located in the Salt Lake City viewing area if that matters.

Official Employee

• 

573 Messages

user_dcf1m9 Can I ask that you reach out privately, so we can cover the details of your account. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

1 Message

TBS is missing for me and has been missing for weeks. It is not on the xfinity stream TV channels and it disappeared from my favorited channels. This is a YOU problem, Xfinity/Comcast. Not a customer problem or a device problem. It's happening on every single TV, phone, and computer I own. Fix your service and stop blaming it on the customers.

1 Message

4 months ago

I have the same issue.  TBS disappeared.  Very concerning with the basketball tournament and baseball coming up.  Please advise.

Official Employee

• 

573 Messages

user_cw0sj2 Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

1 Message

3 months ago

My TBS still shows but the sound keeps cutting out. 

Official Employee

• 

390 Messages

@user_nih0xe Are you casting the content, or watching on a mobile device? Also, have you rebooted the device to ensure it has a refreshed sync? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 months ago

My tbs and tnt channels keeps freezing. Why?

Official Employee

• 

640 Messages

@Corrine803 Is this happening on a specific channel or all of them? 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 months ago

I am also missing channel 826 TBS. It has been missing for over a week on multiple streaming devices ( Firestick and Roku)that I own. I have deleted and reinstalled that app multiple times . No error messages. It DOES NOT appear on the guide. My DVR service will not record that station also. Would like some support for this issue. thanks

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@monkeyhead112 Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forum. We'll be happy to take a look at the issue you're having with TBS. Can you please send us a Direct Message with your full name and address? Here are instructions on how to send us a DM in case you need them:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

3 months ago

I'm having the same issue as the others. TBS is fine on my TV's with xfinity boxes but on my 2 Roku tvs and my Fire tv where I use the Xfinity Stream app, TBS doesn't show in the guide and the TBS games don't appear on the March Madness page. CBS, TruTV, and TNT work just fine. I think it would be helpful if a Comcast employee attempted to access TBS via the Xfinity Stream app rather than asking each person having the problem contact them directly. This certainly seems like an issue that isn't specific to our individual accounts.

Official Employee

• 

741 Messages

Hey All, ran an independent test on my Westinghouse Roku TV, with Stream App version 6.14.0. Was able to find TBS in the SD (ranges below 100), HD (500+) and Neighborhood channels (1,00+) a game isn't on right now but is coming on soon. Video/audio issues are normally attributed to the network broadcasting the content, but this can vary based on local circumstances also. Since streaming via Xfinity Stream uses an internet signal instead of coax, please consider looking over our Community Expert article below for tips on troubleshooting your internet connection.  

ANSWERED: Tips for troubleshooting your Xfinity Internet connection

(edited)

2 Messages

24 days ago

TBS volume keeps skipping.  Happens on all the TVs so I know it’s TBS.  And it’s only TBS.  I’ve rebooted.  A tech came and fixed a splitter.  Got a new box.  Nothing has fixed the problem.

Official Employee

• 

585 Messages

user_rwgozx thank you for sharing your experience with the TBS network for other customers who may come across the same concerns. Hopefully the sound is resolved soon.

1 Message

15 days ago

What is error message status code 228, why must I turn to channel 287 for 3 minutes? 

Official Employee

• 

988 Messages

Hello @user_fxu9hy, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a comment on our community forum. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here