fedup978's profile

Contributor

• 

288 Messages

Thursday, August 8th, 2024 10:00 PM

Weather channel station is just a band of colors

Went to go view the weather channel to see the status of Debby and when it will hit my area.  All three of the cable boxes just show a screen of  color bands across it no sound.  Is anyone else having this issue?  Heck of a time to lose this channel with the storm coming in tonight.  BTW It has been like this for over an hour.  All other channels work no issue just the weather channel is out.

1 Message

2 months ago

I'm seeing the same thing as well, and it's 11:10pm.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

Hey there, user_iekdl3, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your issues with the Weather Channel. I know my household enjoys watching the Weather Channel for all the updates of storms in our area. We want to ensure it is working for you. Have you tried doing a restart on your box to see if that helps with the connection issues? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

2 months ago

Good evening @fedup978! Is the weather channel still having issues? Have your tried troubleshooting with our awesome Xfinity app?

Contributor

• 

288 Messages

It cleared up the next day.  Is comcast suppling something special to use the "Awesome App".  I sure hope that the "Awesome App" is much better than the current poor services supplied at  "Outrageous prices".   I don't have a smart phone so it wouldn't do me much good.

Official Employee

• 

775 Messages

I am happy to hear that it is all cleared up with the Weather Channel, fedup978! We are very sorry to hear this has been the experience with us, it certainly is not what we want. We can document the feedback, you can complete troubleshooting via xfinity.com/myaccount. Here is the link for the TV repair spot. Please let us know if you have any other questions/concerns. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here