U

Thursday, July 25th, 2024 6:15 PM

USA Network

Why is there no sound for the Olympics on USA or the uhd channel? I have sound for everything else. 😡

Problem Solver

• 

354 Messages

1 month ago

I get sound just fine, Atmos even on ch 1350.  Sometimes when switching back to that 4K channel from another one, the sound isn't there.   I re-enter 1350 to navigate to it again and the sound comes back. 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I recorded some games to watch time-shifted. The recordings have sound on the commercials, but none on the games themselves.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

When reviewing the recording did other recordings from the same time also have sound issues? @x1946

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

519 Messages

1 month ago

@user_s98brv Thanks for posting and letting us know. What troubleshooting have you tried so far?

1 Message

1 month ago

I'm experiencing the same problem.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hey @user_3sifh7, Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the sound quality issues on the USA Network. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you.

With the enhancements that we applied for the Olympic events, there may be some miscommunication between the set-top box and television. Some troubleshooting steps that we can try are:

- When on the USA Network, have you attempted to power down the TV and power the TV back up to see if the audio plays? 

- What is the Audio Profile setting on the X1 set-top box? You can visit our Manage Audio Mode in the X1 Guide support page for steps. Please set to Stereo.  

Could you please look these two things over and let me know if anything resolves the issue? 

If you have access to our awesome Xfinity App, you can also use the Xfinity Assistant to go through a few steps as well with instructions and more. Our Xfinity App is the best way to manage the account, equipment, billing, and services.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

1 month ago

Same issue here, I have tried power down and up, no solution

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 month ago

Make sure Audio description is off mode in your TV’s Accessibility Settings. Fixed my issue. 

2 Messages

Thank you.  That wasn’t it, but two hours with tech service in Southeast Asia finally fixed it.  So frustrating.

1 Message

The same issue for me. Do you know what he did to fix the issue?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here