U

Wednesday, March 20th, 2024 1:39 AM

Closed

TV Package

I'm trying to change my TV package but I cannot online. I see there is a direct message option after posting something. 

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

6 months ago

@user_bb542d1 Thank you for working with our team to get your TV package changed. We have gone ahead and closed this as resolved. In the event that you need additional assiatance, please author a new post. We hope you have a great weekend and take care. Bye for now! 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

6 months ago

Hi, @user_bb542d1 

Thank you for reaching out. I'll be glad to help review your plan and make any changes you need. I see you already reached out directly, and I will follow up shortly. Quick note: Please keep in mind that sending an unsolicited direct message violates our community guidelines. 
I understand entirely your eagerness to get help, but we ask that you please wait for our reply to your post before reaching out via direct message. This helps us track incoming cases, tickets, and messages. Thanks for your understanding. 

(edited)

1 Message

Thanks. I just need a list of Xfinity packages 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

user_wi5o4v You can find all of our latest service offerings on our main website. Are you looking for TV, Internet, Voice, Home Protection, and Mobile? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here