U

Saturday, August 24th, 2024 2:48 PM

The Weather Channel not working ERROR message XRE-03062

The Weather Channel has not worked since 08/232024. Tried system refresh and restart and I keep getting the same error message 

1 Message

21 days ago

I am getting an identical error message and having the having the same issue for the past couple of days.  A system reboot was attempted with negative results.  It doesn’t seem to be a station broadcasting issue since other service providers aren’t experiencing the same signal interruption.  

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

@user_o0mzyq Welcome to our community forum! Thanks for reaching out so we can make sure you're able to watch all your channels. Please try the following steps and let me know if they help:

• Check that all TV connections are tight.
  • Make sure the TV Box hasn't been moved and is in a position to receive a WiFi signal.
  • Unplug the TV Box for one to two minutes and then plug it in again.
  • If that doesn't work, try restarting.
    • Say, “Restart TV Box” into your Xfinity Voice Remote.
    • Hold down the power button on your TV Box if applicable.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

19 days ago

user_y9tpvt thanks for letting us know about this error for The Weather Channel. I would be reaching out if I was getting this error too. Have you tried to troubleshoot your equipment with out Xfinity App? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here